Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is f?cked up!!

back2basics

So last night me and 'The Bat' go down to RedNo. I have bloody only gone and lost my passport and as my State Id was stolen I have no ID at the moment.

Anyway, we get there, I pull the 'oh no I have left my ID' line and the guy says he can't let me in. Now the other places I have been nocturnal and Le Passage have used there discretion, looked at me, thought old bastard what's he still doing going out, and let me in.

But no, oh no, not this twat from NY. So when I try to buy my way in, he says $50... fooking 50 buck!!! Anyway after a half dozen redbulls I want in so I pay $40 (plus $15 cover), to get in to what is the hottest I have EVER know RedNo5.

So I am a little pissed.

So my jobs worth award goes to the guy on the door at RedNo5, thanks for nothing kid.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

damn B2B, they actually gave your old ass trouble for not having an ID? So what are you going to do for Saturday...

i'm sure that he'll be able to blag his way in - no doubt

or he could just tell them that he left his wheelchair inside and he has to go back in and get it

guy guys guys guys guys....

BB wait till Saturday my freind, it won't be a problem at Crobar Rowena hopefully will sort me out. As for Transit i just hope it's ok. I have my UK drivers licence witch has my photo on, so i will try that.

As for yuo Peeps wait till Ibiza.