Clubplanet Nightlife Community

horny at work ???

geob69

:cool:

grrrrr i hate this shit im at work and i get horny and i wish my girl was here grrr cant wait to go on lunch break to eat her alive aww que rico<< dam im a bad boy lol for sure you know im gonna call my boss saying im late with some lame excuse!!!!!!

Originally posted by live1

God, getting horny at work is the worst! At least you've got a girlfriend who can expect a nice welcome when you get home. That lucky lady.

These are the times I wish I wasn't single.

i totally agree. I have a locked server room all to myself..a key to the roof and a $25k conference table that I've been waiting to break in. Plus the CEO's office..man id love to get down in there...make me giggle everytime I go in there and talk to him...

:eek::laugh::eek::laugh:

:blown:

DAMN! You've got all that private access. How much have you used it?

I was dating this guy that I worked with and we would go out for drinks after work right down the street - then we'd sometimes end up back at work in my office having WAY too much fun (because we were too horny to go all the way home). So then during the work day my office would be MUCH more interesting to me. Oh look, over there where we did this - and over there where that got knocked over - it was fun until we broke up. Now I see those areas and I wanna gag.

Originally posted by live1

DAMN! You've got all that private access. How much have you used it?

I broke it in a little bit with a friend of mine. The elevator was fun during business hours..hehe...the roof was nice to at night on the 4th. The building is right by the park...things blowing up all over the place. Come back to CO there live1 and ill give you the guided tour. I have yet to break in the $25k conference table or the $1500 leather chairs.

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon::woah2::grin3:

Bosses office *sticks out his pinky ring finger so that you may kiss it*

Getting locked in on a st.patricks day party late after...

having to break the door down and replace it with the library door

having the luck of the irish to have a blind boss who cant tell that his new door is two shades lighter then his old one....lol

:fire: