Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mekka or Creamfields?

Which one will you be at?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will you be at?

• Creamfields
    • Mekka Tour
    • Both you idiot.

ya'll seem to be forgetting about Stereotopia...hammerstein ballroom 8.25...damn good lineup for WAY less money.

__________--

Global Bass and Connekted are teaming up to create the most high-end, sophisticated, ultimate production in the history of the east coast of America at the best most high quality venue in America: ***The Hammerstein Ballroom*** Derrick May (Transmat, The Innovators, Detroit), Joey Beltram (STX Records, Tresor, NYC, Germany), Gavin Hardkiss (Columbia Records, SF), Robbie Hardkiss (Hardkiss Music, Sunburn, SF), Atomic Babies (X-Sight, Cold Front, BML, USA), Spacegirl (Hardbeat Records, Spacegirlmusic.com, Moscow), DJ X-Dream (Caffeine, LI), Pleasurehead (Mass Hysteria, PRM Entertainment, Pleasurehead.com, NYC), Venom (UC Music, Volume Records, RI), Scorpion (Ravegear, Wherehouse, PA), Josh Isaac (Global Bass, Mixed Up, Limelight, NYC), Scott Arnebold (Connekted Communications, NJ), The X-ecutioners feat. Rob Swift (1992 DMC East Coast Champion, Akinyele & Large Professor Touring and Studio DJ, USA), Roc Raida (1994 / 95 DMC American and World Champion, Showbiz, AG, Artifacts, & Lord Finesse Touring & Studio DJ, USA), Total Eclipse (1996 ITF World Champion, Organized Confusion Touring DJ, USA), Mista Sinista (1996 DMC East Coast Champion, Common & Beatnuts Touring and Studio DJ), Bad Company (Bad Company Recordings, Unique Artists, UK), Ed Rush (Virus, UK), Optical (Virus, UK), Profile (Blackmarket Records, Direct Drive, UK), Moing Fusion (Ram Records, UK), MC Rymetime (Virus, UK), MC Fun (Blackmarket Records, UK(, Drum One (Breakbeat Science, NYC), Mindfield (Satellite, Global Bass, Unity, NJ), Infinite (Global Bass, MixedUp, NYC), Josh Holiday (Local 13, PA), Ming and FS ***Special Breaks Set *** (Om Records, Madhattan Studios, Jungle Sky, NYC, CT), Emma Feline ***#1 World Female 2Step DJ*** (Profile Agency, Original 2step Pioneer, UK), DB (Breakbeat Science Music, NYC), Reid Speed (Stuckonearth.com, NYC 2-Step, NYC, Direct Drive, NYC), Knowledge (Colums of Knowledge, New England Alliance, CT), Dinesh (Drive By, Flyer Magazine, Centrofly, NYC), Saskai (Giant Step, NYC), Ranka (Echo Lounge, NYC), Plus very special guest DJs and musicians in addition to roaming entertainers which include magicians, clowns, fire-breathers, guest vocalists, drummers, stilt-walkers, group dancers, and additional surprises. Watch out for free giveaways including cds, tapes, 12" vinyl records, clothing, and other goodies. Sound will be rocking all night long w/ the one and only Turbosound, lighting will be done by the infamous Scotto's Psychecyberadiant Lightshowâ„¢ // From drop.com Scotto is famous from his legendary N.A.S.A parties and seen on tour with Moby, Dubtribe, Orbital, Dee-lite and The Prodiy. He also designed NYC Clubs Twilo, Limelight, Tunnel, Redzone, Webster Hall and Liquid in Miami. Also watch out for stunning lasers as they serve to enhance the "Stereotopia." Visuals will be by Kevlar w/ live camera feeds on 30 foot screens, special effects, 3D imaging and even video gaming. This event is at none other than America's Premier Music Hall: THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM (@ Manhattan Center) is located on 311 34th Street off of 8th Avenue in Manhattan, New York City. This event is 17+ and up and 21+ to drink -- there will be a full and complete cash bar for one and all. There will be at least 4 total music areas including the Hammerstein and tickets are $25 and $30 for the first 100 tickets and $35 up to the day before the show. For full information including bios and directions please go to www.globalbass.net, www.connektedcommunications.net, www.stereotopia.net or call Global Bass at 212-802-9268 and Connketed at 212-502-3440.

The Party at Randall's Island sounds to "RAVE ON"and Creamfields doesn't grab my attention. Now the Stereotopia, sounds like my kinda party. Great line up; very oldskool DJ's.............. for less cash and A/C!!!

;):tongue::mad::laugh::o:tongue:

I'm with you Clubjunkie. Seb has never dissapointed me on any of the cd's that I buy from him.

People, just think about it. they may not be the most famouse people out there, but there are quite a few great DJ's on the roster.

The way it sounds, makes me think something like Woodstock for dance music

:laugh::idea:

Hey you left me out of this lineup, im probably the only person on the board PLAYING this party...

-Jeff Phillips

Check the flyer again.

Originally posted by lasix

ya'll seem to be forgetting about Stereotopia...hammerstein ballroom 8.25...damn good lineup for WAY less money.

__________--

Global Bass and Connekted are teaming up to create the most high-end, sophisticated, ultimate production in the history of the east coast of America at the best most high quality venue in America: ***The Hammerstein Ballroom*** Derrick May (Transmat, The Innovators, Detroit), Joey Beltram (STX Records, Tresor, NYC, Germany), Gavin Hardkiss (Columbia Records, SF), Robbie Hardkiss (Hardkiss Music, Sunburn, SF), Atomic Babies (X-Sight, Cold Front, BML, USA), Spacegirl (Hardbeat Records, Spacegirlmusic.com, Moscow), DJ X-Dream (Caffeine, LI), Pleasurehead (Mass Hysteria, PRM Entertainment, Pleasurehead.com, NYC), Venom (UC Music, Volume Records, RI), Scorpion (Ravegear, Wherehouse, PA), Josh Isaac (Global Bass, Mixed Up, Limelight, NYC), Scott Arnebold (Connekted Communications, NJ), The X-ecutioners feat. Rob Swift (1992 DMC East Coast Champion, Akinyele & Large Professor Touring and Studio DJ, USA), Roc Raida (1994 / 95 DMC American and World Champion, Showbiz, AG, Artifacts, & Lord Finesse Touring & Studio DJ, USA), Total Eclipse (1996 ITF World Champion, Organized Confusion Touring DJ, USA), Mista Sinista (1996 DMC East Coast Champion, Common & Beatnuts Touring and Studio DJ), Bad Company (Bad Company Recordings, Unique Artists, UK), Ed Rush (Virus, UK), Optical (Virus, UK), Profile (Blackmarket Records, Direct Drive, UK), Moing Fusion (Ram Records, UK), MC Rymetime (Virus, UK), MC Fun (Blackmarket Records, UK(, Drum One (Breakbeat Science, NYC), Mindfield (Satellite, Global Bass, Unity, NJ), Infinite (Global Bass, MixedUp, NYC), Josh Holiday (Local 13, PA), Ming and FS ***Special Breaks Set *** (Om Records, Madhattan Studios, Jungle Sky, NYC, CT), Emma Feline ***#1 World Female 2Step DJ*** (Profile Agency, Original 2step Pioneer, UK), DB (Breakbeat Science Music, NYC), Reid Speed (Stuckonearth.com, NYC 2-Step, NYC, Direct Drive, NYC), Knowledge (Colums of Knowledge, New England Alliance, CT), Dinesh (Drive By, Flyer Magazine, Centrofly, NYC), Saskai (Giant Step, NYC), Ranka (Echo Lounge, NYC), Plus very special guest DJs and musicians in addition to roaming entertainers which include magicians, clowns, fire-breathers, guest vocalists, drummers, stilt-walkers, group dancers, and additional surprises. Watch out for free giveaways including cds, tapes, 12" vinyl records, clothing, and other goodies. Sound will be rocking all night long w/ the one and only Turbosound, lighting will be done by the infamous Scotto's Psychecyberadiant Lightshowâ„¢ // From drop.com Scotto is famous from his legendary N.A.S.A parties and seen on tour with Moby, Dubtribe, Orbital, Dee-lite and The Prodiy. He also designed NYC Clubs Twilo, Limelight, Tunnel, Redzone, Webster Hall and Liquid in Miami. Also watch out for stunning lasers as they serve to enhance the "Stereotopia." Visuals will be by Kevlar w/ live camera feeds on 30 foot screens, special effects, 3D imaging and even video gaming. This event is at none other than America's Premier Music Hall: THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM (@ Manhattan Center) is located on 311 34th Street off of 8th Avenue in Manhattan, New York City. This event is 17+ and up and 21+ to drink -- there will be a full and complete cash bar for one and all. There will be at least 4 total music areas including the Hammerstein and tickets are $25 and $30 for the first 100 tickets and $35 up to the day before the show. For full information including bios and directions please go to www.globalbass.net, www.connektedcommunications.net, www.stereotopia.net or call Global Bass at 212-802-9268 and Connketed at 212-502-3440.

Originally posted by Nolimit

seb plays for the masses... his set at twilo impressed me but i have to say that ALL of his prototype series left a lot to be desired for.

thank you diego.. i'm glad someone finally gave him a little bit of credit for that set..

i definetly agree his cd's are very accessible to the masses, and not extermely complex and deep musically..

but he definetly surprised me at twilo in january(even though Hippe stole the show :)) obviously he wasn't digweed up there, but his set was still way above his usual more watered down style... too many people went into that nite w/ their predetermined opions of seb and didn't give him a chance that nite and just assumed it all to be cheese...

so r u gonna hook a sista up wit sum comps uh???

Originally posted by ClubKid77

Hey you left me out of this lineup, im probably the only person on the board PLAYING this party...

-Jeff Phillips

Check the flyer again.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nolimit

seb plays for the masses... his set at twilo impressed me but i have to say that ALL of his prototype series left a lot to be desired for.

I had to listen to proto4 several times to really take in everything and truly appreaciate it. I guess it's not for everyone though.