Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For everyone that made it out to PS1!

What did you think?

I had a great time! (loved the mist machines)

It was cool meeting some of you in person even if it WAS a short interlude.

Break beat was fun (though I wasn't really feeling 50% of the DJs..)

I'll post a review up tomorrow about the party and ART..(as well as Hybrid's dissapointing set at the LL!)

*I'm def going there next Saturday..but this time I'm bringing a Keg and a jug to piss in! (Truck driver style)

Those damn lines where brutal!

Had a great time as well, and also met a bunch of you for the first time. But not you MUGZ! Were you hanging out in the sand pit most of the time?

Thought they spun a pretty mixed bunch of stuff - totally different styles from one guy to the next.

Should be back next week as well.

Originally posted by barvybe

Had a great time as well, and also met a bunch of you for the first time. But not you MUGZ! Were you hanging out in the sand pit most of the time?

Thought they spun a pretty mixed bunch of stuff - totally different styles from one guy to the next.

Should be back next week as well.

Well..I was all over!

I hung out on the dance floor for Reid Speed's set (that little cutie riped it up!)

And I was sitting on the speaker smoking a doob during Dara's and DB's set (DB WAS AAAAMAAAZING!)

But split for Cole &Craze and hung out with Reid in the swiming pools and later met up SpoonyD,Ooana,Stacychase and shoogabooga and sat out in the sand on a hamock while spoony sprayed us with mist!

Next time we should ALL hook up a meeting place by the dance floor!

It's the heart of the day!

(sorry I missed you)

yo i totally missed the meetup.

i was at the bottom left of the stairs

at 4:30 until about a quarter to 5,

facing the building looking up,

but couldn't seem to find what looked

like a group of chatty people meeting

for the first time or in a long while.

who made it? describe yourselves?

so maybe i might see one of ya

at some point in the phuture.

me? i was wearing a flowery-asian-

yellow-orange-darkgrey shirt and

black ufo's... glasses (small blue frames)

short parted dirtyblonde, 4'10".

Originally posted by mugwump

What did you think?

I had a great time! (loved the mist machines)

It was cool meeting some of you in person even if it WAS a short interlude.

Break beat was fun (though I wasn't really feeling 50% of the DJs..)

I'll post a review up tomorrow about the party and ART..(as well as Hybrid's dissapointing set at the LL!)

*I'm def going there next Saturday..but this time I'm bringing a Kage and a jug to piss in! (Truck driver style)

Those damn lines where brutal!

PS1 was pretty good, I thought, nothing fantastic, but real chill.

As for Hybrid, I'll be the first to say that they weren't as good as I was hoping they would be, but dissapointing.....? hmmmm, I'll wait for your review.

Well..I was all over!

I hung out on the dance floor for Reid Speed's set (that little cutie riped it up!)

And I was sitting on the speaker smoking a doob during Dara's and DB's set (DB WAS AAAAMAAAZING!)

But split for Cole &Craze and hung out with Reid in the swiming pools and later met up SpoonyD,Ooana,Stacychase and shoogabooga and sat out in the sand on a hamock while spoony sprayed us with mist!

Next time we should ALL hook up a meeting place by the dance floor!

It's the heart of the day!

(sorry I missed you)

yeah, Reid was great. and DB.

fuckity fuck! we were on different shifts - i was hanging out with SpoonyD, Ooana, Stacychase and shooga while you were on the dance floor - then i went in for Cole and Craze! that's some funny shit! spoony was spraying Ashley and me too - probably just didn't look up i guess....

mugz it was so good to finally meet the man behind the name. jenny i asked mugz where you were and he said that they would not let you in the place, damn humans!!! we let all of thos kiddos in there, why not you.

had a good time, decent vibe, good music, except when they played some rap.

odd to see folks in the light of day.:eek:

probably will be there next saturday as well. hopefully not so damn hugover though.

maybe this week we can all meet up at the shannon pot across the street before hand...then get in there early and snag some chairs/hammocks under the misters.

i'll have the pictures developed by the end of the week but mostly i took pics of strangers i think. hhmmmmmmm ........

Mugz...can't believe u missed DJ Craze...I was completely blown away by him...that was one of the best DJ sets I've ever heard.

We've never met..but u went to Mutiny right, the party with the Portishead set? Well the party is again this Thursday at the Frying Pan...

Originally posted by shugabooga

maybe this week we can all meet up at the shannon pot across the street before hand...then get in there early and snag some chairs/hammocks under the misters.

Fantastic idea!

Do they let dogs in there? I'd like to meet Jenny...

Originally posted by stacychase

mugz it was so good to finally meet the man behind the name. jenny i asked mugz where you were and he said that they would not let you in the place, damn humans!!! we let all of thos kiddos in there, why not you.

had a good time, decent vibe, good music, except when they played some rap.

odd to see folks in the light of day.:eek:

probably will be there next saturday as well. hopefully not so damn hugover though.

Too cool!

It was hysterical that we sat there and talked about my ear streatchings for a while before I asked the famouse "are you on any boards question?"..

Then the look of shock when I told you who I was..(LOL)

Def cool to meet you and Shooga..(though I bet you expected someone with a third eye and antenas right?)

It's always funny to see the reaction on people who've only "read" you before..

But as the old saying goes..

"never judge a book by it's cover"..this mugwump has all kinds of storms and rainbows in his mind that perahps never manifest themselves on the outside....

*Lets spend more time together thios Saturday so we can all REALLY get to know each other.

We'll sit in a pool and share some "non posting type" stuff..

Whataya say..?

(And Jenny WILL be there this time..All THREE of them!)

*LOL

:goofy:

Too cool!

It was hysterical that we sat there and talked about my ear streatchings for a while before I asked the famouse "are you on any boards question?"..

Then the look of shock when I told you who I was..(LOL)

Def cool to meet you and Shooga..(though I bet you expected someone with a third eye and antenas right?)

It's always funny to see the reaction on people who've only "read" you before..

But as the old saying goes..

"never judge a book by it's cover"..this mugwump has all kinds of storms and rainbows in his mind that perahps never manifest themselves on the outside....

*Lets spend more time together thios Saturday so we can all REALLY get to know each other.

We'll sit in a pool and share some "non posting type" stuff..

Whataya say..?

(And Jenny WILL be there this time..All THREE of them!)

*LOL

:goofy:

how we gonna run those little rug rats outta the pool. yep is was funny when we talked about ears and than you said who are you? and than you go i am mugz.... i just about jumped in your lap after the intial shock was over and than i looked over your shoulder and shuga was jumping up and down going thats mugz, thats mugz.... YEAH!! wish jenny could have joined us, she appears to be one hell of a partier.... see you on saturday, we are meeting at shannonpot prior to entering ps1. beer is a $3 and tastes better than the beer we drank on saturday. plus i still have banana rum.... YUMMY!!! good to finally meet you.... :)