Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doorman @ Space

andrewthomas

IF THAT GUY STEPHAN IS NOT THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I DONT KNOW WHO IS...

I GO EVERY SATURDAY SINCE WHEN ANGEL WAS THERE THEN CHER AND NOW THIS FUCKIN JERKOFF WANTS TO GIVE ME A HARD TIME GETTING IN AT 6 AM WITH CAPRIS AND KENNETH COLE SHOES!!!

SPACE NEEDS A NEW DOOR MAN HE IS HORRIBALE THIS GAY FRENCH FUCK TURNS DOWN HOTT GIRLS AT THE OOR CAUSE HE DOEST LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT THEM WTF IS HE CRAZY..

THRE WERE 2 PLAYBOY PLAYMATES AND HE DIDNT LET THEM IN.

2 WEEKS AGO HE TURNED OWN MY FRIEN AN TOOK HER ID CAUSE SHE HAD DIE HER HAIR BLONE HE DIDNT THINK IT WAS HER..

SPACE GET RID OF THIS JERKOFF GET ANGEL OR CHER BACK ..PLEASE ANYONE BUT THIS FOOLL

SO SPACE DDUDE THATS WHAT U CAN DO TO MAKE THE CLUB BETTER

sorry to hear about your experience. I thought things at the door, had improved at space. imo part of space’s door problems; rest in the inconsistency of the door staff itself. then add to that mix, door policies that seem to vary from week to week. dress codes I assume ,are meant to give a desired look and consistency to a club. personally, I find them to be a pain in the arse. you’re level of comfort; really factors into, how your evening will progress. funny thing one of my friends in nyc; went to space in the hamptons. he told me, he saw people in shorts, capri’s, sneakers, etc. again that obvious word comes to mind "consistency"..

peace, sobeton

i am so in agreement with you regarding that f*ckhead stephan...the funny thing is that he is almost completely responsible for the club Fuel's demise...the night of Fuel's opening..Stephan was working the door for Fuel...there were a lot of people that were psyched about Fuel and were looking forward to a alternative to Space...ill never forget standing with about 100 people outside of Fuel and everyone is excited to go in and after about 30 minutes (because of that bozo), everyone is leaving to go to Space because they were so pissed off...after that the word got out and Fuel never really got off the ground....as for Cher...well, she seemed to be nice to about 20 percent of the people that came to the door...i was in the other 80 percent...getting back to stephan...boy i would love to slap those damn sunglasses he wears off his head!!

to space dude or whoever can solve this problem...

i have been to clubs before where i had to wait to get in, or almost wanted to kill the bouncer for the asshole he was.

you know what the difference between those clubs and space is???

those clubs actually had tons of beautiful people inside!

so until you replace the thugs and cheap looking hoes for models i REFUSE to go to space other than on special events and barely any afterhours.

I hear ya, Aeroplano!!! Actually, I have a hard time getting myself to go to space even for the special events. I refused to go to Nick Warren b/c I had such a horrible time during Digweed (despite the wonderful set he played). I don't know....it would have to be something unmissable like the Independance day party Bliss did. Otherwise, NO WAY!!!! :yuck:

it should be fairly obvious ,at this point. that space ,could give a sh*t what we have to say. they know ,they have the top nite club facility in miami. they bring the talent ,we want to hear. the level of comfort with regard to their patrons; is not a concern.

it is apparent that space is run by a bunch of pompous asses; who are interested in money only. Will this stop me from going to space ? no. I love dance music; way too much, to let a venue and/or disingenuous staff; impair my desire ,to enjoy the music I love..

the maturity of space; will that day ever materialize ?

laterz, sobeton

I will be strolling up to the door in jeans tonight, let's see how this goes. I expect some shit, but maybe if I show them my NY lisence and say that I came all the way down here, they will give me a break.....?

If Space's site had a messageboard, man that would be so packed w/ threads of everyone telling them what's up.

Andrewthomas, why don't you email, call and/or write a letter to Space's management and inform them of their pompous and flagrant bouncer?

That's why space doesn't have a messageboard. It'd be 3 threads of positivity (Edgar rocks, Oscar #1, and <insert guest DJ here> kicks ass!) and then 20 threads of "Lynch Stephan", "Beat the Black Haired Bitch", "Fuck You Sgt. Kowalski", "Why do you let thugs in?" and "You're drinks are watered down and too fucking expensive".

They do let too many thugs in though. This one got in front of me this morning, he was having his bachelor party there, and there was 10 in his entourage, and I was just a party of one, meeting georgie, mimid, sobeton and so forth inside, so I just plainly said,

"Hey, I was here first," and he looked at me like he was gonna bust a cap in my azz and I just gave him my "I've dealt with worse than you" look and just walked in...more and more, I've noticed quite the ghetto trash population down here, and they all wanna go to space and get fucked up...

Totally. Space strove to get away from the fashion show of the beach. They've succeeded, only too well.

Sure, the beach had it's faults, but if you exuded a certain mentality or attitude at the door of say crobar, shadow or level, you were denied entry or given a hard time of it at least...