Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CPI's/ song id

jason ojeda was off the meter!!!

dropped an amazing set. he will rock SF on friday.

he played "you set me free", "sweet dreams", "wanna dance with somebody, "boots on the run", "standing still" "you take my breath away"

i need to know the name of a song. real phat vocal track. the chorus starts with "absolutely............" (the a few words after that word that i can't make out.

big thumbs down to security. i was sitting on a couch in the hallway and a kid was in a nasty K-hole next to my friend who was a girl. his head was down and he was having a hard time breathing and had puke all over him. she told security and they said to keep lifting his head up and when she did he would slam his dead weight onto the table. he was there for an hour before security took him.

first of all people who take too much k are assholes however i feel that the clubs really have to protect this. get a better door search policy, look for more people sniffing.

it really looked like this kid was in bad shape. did anyone hear anything????

what should my friend and i have done in a situation like that????

real disappionted at cpi's security. do they want to be the next twilo??????????

CPI door search policy?!?!?

AHAHAHAHH

anyways. don't blame the club, they don't feed the people the drugs. I think they do a pretty good job of making sure things are straight. Door search would just add to the wait to get in. I haven't seen anyone get nailed this year, but last year there was a couple of incidents.

If you can get into Factory, Exit, Twilo or whatever other clubs w. drugs what is a door search going to do? Weed out the people that cant hide stuff? That doesn't fix the problem.

I got to CPI around 11:45 and the first song i heard when i got to the ballroom put me in the most ecstatic mood all night!! It goes something like time never waits or time stretches on or something like that..really upbeat. If anyone knows tell me PLEASE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jquinn

jason ojeda was off the meter!!!

dropped an amazing set. he will rock SF on friday.

he played "you set me free", "sweet dreams", "wanna dance with somebody, "boots on the run", "standing still" "you take my breath away"

i need to know the name of a song. real phat vocal track. the chorus starts with "absolutely............" (the a few words after that word that i can't make out.

that track is prolly - Absolutely Not by Deb Cox - I think it's Hex's mix

that other track I'm not sure of

PLEASE IF YOU EVER SEE SOMEONE SICK LET THE GUYS AT THE FRONT DOOR NOW IMMEDIATLEY

AS CPI WOULD RATHER NOBODY DID DRUGS AND WE ACTIVLEY TRY TO DISCOURAGE IT IT DOES HAPPEN AND SOME OF STAFF ARE MEDICALLY TRAINED AND CAN DETERMINE IF THEY NEED A AMBULANCE PLEASE LET US KNOW REMEMBER PEOPLE THE PEOPLE DOING DRUGS IN CLUBS ARE THE CAUSE FOR YOUR FAVORITES LIKE TWILO NEPTUNES SO PLEASE DONT DO DRUGS REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO SELL ONE LEGAL DRUG ALCOHOL THANK YOU

Originally posted by lowmazda

If you can get into Factory, Exit, Twilo or whatever other clubs w. drugs what is a door search going to do? Weed out the people that cant hide stuff? That doesn't fix the problem.

great point

it's all about choices - you choose to get whacked, or you don't

and if you see someone fucked up, you choose to help or you don't.

but i don't think blaming security or the venue is resolving anything. people have, do and will party - and there's no choice you can make to stop that. it's not the club that bought the drugs, brought the drugs or took the shit to begin with.

:confused: I wonder what you guys were thinking when you stuck around after the guy was passed out, tell someone and get yourself out of that situation. Even if the guy is your friend, he needed to go home, that is f'ed up. You can get security to take him out, and get someone to clean it up, but you have no responsiblility to take care of a K'ed out asshole.

I've done more then my share. I saw some chick pass out right near the pool tables @ CPI around Memorial Day. Her friends said she wasnt on anything so who knows but we got security for her.

Also the last time I went to Factory which was like 2-2 1/2 months ago, we went to sit under the stairs and this guy was like totally passed out on the stairs. I got that big bouncer that usually hangs downstairs and checks the bathrooms every now and then. He had to call someone because he didn't want to touch him. The other bouncer that came was slapping this guy in the face hard. Took like 5 wacks to get his ass up. Bouncers left and all was good.

Point being. Some people dont care about what goes on around them, they are too caught up in other things. If ya pass out around me and I see it, I'm getting security. I can see how someone can overdo it, think of the times that we all have gone out and drank and then dont remember chunks of the night, or blacked out totally. What would make that OK to do but if someone rails a little too much K then they are stupid. People make the wrong choices, and under the influence of a substance they choose to make more of the wrong choice then the correct choice.

Play it safe and know your limits.

i was not trying to right the first amendment of crackhead rights.

i do not do special k....my friend who was next to this kid does not do special k.

i did call the kid an asshole for getting dangerously fucked up.

i was disappionted at the fact that we did get security and we did tell them that we asked him if he had friends there that we would of tried to find. therefore they were well aware we had nothing to do with this kid.

now CPI4 write a post to say to get security and they would take care of the him of he was sick enough.

we did tell security and they left it in our hands to help this poor kid that we had nothing to do with.

after an hour they grab him?????????????????

how about an hour earlier????

not trying to cause drama but that was a scary sight i just hope that people start to wake up and start taking care of themselves

i have been clubbing for many years i am also a paramedic working at cpi. please if you ever find someone sick let the dooemen know they contact us with radios or find a security member that has a radio. we have full first aid equipment and are better equiped to deal with any emergency than any other club i have ever been to. we actually employ one paramedic and two emts. we are regular employees also with regular functions at the club but we are all equiped with radios so the doormen at the front door can contact us at a moments notice.

thank you and please be safe