Clubplanet Nightlife Community

upupdowndownleftrightleftright

jprutig

Originally posted by back2basics-

Mate you got that wrong that's the code for infinate lives on Doom for the PS1..

that's what it sounded like you guys said

between the cackling, the giggling, the slurring, the laughing some singing and something about being "a wanker in nyc" i thought you were *totally* serious, yo.

:D

Originally posted by bouncyboy

B2B, were you guys messing with peeps? Or was he just that wasted....

i was a good boy this weekend. really.

i feel uncharacteristically good for a monday. chipper, motivated and clear headed. maybe this *sober* state of mind thing i've heard about ain't so bad, ya know?

as for those kids, bb, i got a hysterical message from them late friday night that had me laughing out loud saturday morning...

Originally posted by peeps

that's what it sounded like you guys said

between the cackling, the giggling, the slurring, the laughing some singing and something about being "a wanker in nyc" i thought you were *totally* serious, yo.

:D

Oh shit we talked to you Saturday didn't we? Shit i totally forgot! We all just woke up on Wombat's floor on Sunday at 1 oclock, and i was starting work at 1.

Ha Ha, they were drunk dialing and they called you.

Those morons..

and sober state of mind?? I was rocked silly this weekend and I feel great today. It's all about rest/recovery on sunday. I sat on my ass all day, which made for a good days rest, good nights sleep, and now I feel great... Don't stay sober, it isn't good for you..

Bouncy - keepinpeoplefuckedupforlife

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Ha Ha, they were drunk dialing and they called you.

Those morons..

and sober state of mind?? I was rocked silly this weekend and I feel great today. It's all about rest/recovery on sunday. I sat on my ass all day, which made for a good days rest, good nights sleep, and now I feel great... Don't stay sober, it isn't good for you..

Bouncy - keepinpeoplefuckedupforlife

Yeh i am fine today, lot's of booze consumed over the weekend though.

Talking about not staying sober, i must speak with you at some point today :)