Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Mekka Tour- NYC. Who's In?***

Originally posted by petrol

With the bendover fees included my ticket came to $57.50.

Mine was $60. :rolleyes:

Go figure.

It cost $10 bucks to send you a confirmation and mail you a .02 ounce ticket? :hump: I can probably get better service from a diner waitress for $10.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shuga - hadn't heard a thing about it being cancelled!!!

This is shaping up to be a tough weekend! I've got friends in from outta town (Boston and Uraguay) plus like 10 peeps here and they are sooooo hard to coordinate.

We'll be at LL for Scot Project the night / morning before, and they're trying to tell me that PS1 and Turntables will be more their speed after that. Can't abandon them and can't afford 10 tix for them either :( Any suggestions (not on how to ditch them, but on how to convince them!!!)

BTW, i've always had a great time at stuff thrown on Randal's Island.

Shuga - blankets always seemed welcome, but they do search you coming in, and i don't think they want any bottles and definitely no outside alcohol. They went through my bag pretty thoroughly last time.

Also, for anyone energetic - the walking bridge at 107 street over the east river is a nice scenic way to get there :)

hmmmmm......barvybe you'll have to figure that out on your own. you have your hands full with 10 people!!! would be fun to see you guys (specially if they're HOT) at mekka.

are you going to ps1 this weekend? i think we're taking a break, but then again i'm starting to think my arm could be twisted. it's just so hard to drink beer all day and then go out that night. at least for me being the grandma that i am.

Originally posted by shugabooga

hmmmmm......barvybe you'll have to figure that out on your own. you have your hands full with 10 people!!! would be fun to see you guys (specially if they're HOT) at mekka.

are you going to ps1 this weekend? i think we're taking a break, but then again i'm starting to think my arm could be twisted. it's just so hard to drink beer all day and then go out that night. at least for me being the grandma that i am.

So, I'm a long haired grampy then, huh? :)) Lucky of got a stash of the energy tonic stuff to keep me going!

I'm going to Boston this weekend, so no PS1 for me. Otherwise I'd go again - but i don't have the drink all day = can't make it out disease!

Will miss you guys.

WE JUST BOUGHT OUR TICKETS TODAY!!!! FROM TICKETMASTER!!!! SO MAYBE IT'S NOT REALLY CANCELLED!!!!

WE NEED TO START A CAMPAIGN TO GET EVERYBODY TO BUY TICKETS. LET'S SUPPORT OUR SCENE, PEOPLE!!!!

otherwise, i'll be forced to stay down in south florida that weekend and party @ Space!!!

My bf has to work that saturday, I have no one to go with!!!!!!!!! I'm the only one in the group of my friends that like this music.

Btw: Where exactly is Randals Island, is it that island between manhattan and astoria?????:idea:

Originally posted by divalicious

I just called their PR company, and they told me that the NYC event has been postponed. The new dated is still to be announced. Also, according to a July 27th press release, they've cancelled some tours in August.

I wanted to go... It was going to be fun!

grrrrrrr....i so wish you were wrong. but it sounds like you got it straight from the horse's mouth. when are they going to let us know exactly what's going on? how the hell do they expect to line up all these great dj's again? this is lame!!!!

Originally posted by Jilly

dammit!! so what are us people with tix supposed to do..grrr

at 59 bucks each ...thats not cheap!

According to the press release, the dates that they cancelled were made up for in other events. So if they don't just postpone it (as I'm hoping they will do), they will probably have some sort of make-up event. Don't know anything yet, but I'll share any info that I get...

Originally posted by divalicious

When, where, how much is that? Is there a website I can go to???

Line up!

Creamfields Main Stage

The Crystal method

Orbital

Stereo MCs

Uberzone

Dub Pistols

Arena 1

The Experience Presented By Cream

Fatboy Slim

Pete Tong

Timo Maas

Erick Morillo

Tall Paul

Christian Smith

DJ Feelgood

Dave Seaman

Anthony Pappa

John Debo

Mike Traylor

Arena 2

Presented By Buzz & Bugged Out

Richie Hawtin

Josh Wink

Dave Clarke

Darren Emerson

John Acquaviva

Max Graham

Scott Hardkiss

Scott Henry

Arena 3

Presented By Boutique

Adam Freeland

Photek

James Lavelle

Liquid Todd

Jason Bentley

Dara

DB

Scanty

Arena 4

"NY Deep" Presented By JD Productions (Body & Soul NYC)

Francois K

Danny Krivit

Ron Trent

Kerri Chandler

MKL

Andi Hanley

Arena 5

Centro Fly

Little Louie Vega

Todd Terry

Joeski & Onionz

Sandy Rivera

Carl Kennedy

Marcus & Dominique

Graham & Holmar Filipsson

https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com/cgi/purchasePage.asp?event_id=32D4A29640C0&event_code=EEP0901

Thats the ticketmaster link!

:blown: