Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowd Friday night @ Exit?

I know Friday night is 18 and under at Exit and I normally don't go then but since it is one of the last remaining after-hours clubs for Friday night. They don't close till 10 the next morning right? Also, I was wondering how packed does it stay Friday throughout the night up till close?

1st of all its and OVER. the crowd is basicly the same throughout all asians and guidos, but tony draper is on point all the time. his music is sick, and the people get into it. the crowds are always genraly packed but every club has its off nights as well.:rolleyes:

Just my opinion, and i know all the Exithead will argue with me, but Exit is so commercial its not even funny. They lie on all theis fliers, they dont pay any promoters, the sound system is terrible, loud isnt always good, and the last 3 hours you are there Draper playes songs with that same bass you thing it will never end. Everyone there is just there to show off and no one appreciate the music. Dont get me wrong I used to love it there, we used to go every weekend, but now I cant stand it there.