Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Party At C.P.I. this Sat....

Hello Everyone,

This Sat we are having a record release party that we just did a remix for named Abigail, the song is "You Set Me Free". I have been playing it for about a month and getting a great response and I think this will be one of only a couple of NY appearances for Abigail, this is our (Mind Trap's) first record release party at CPI and hope you can all join.

Jason::tongue:

COOL BUT IM COMING TO FACTORY TO CHECK U OUT I HOPE U RIP IT FRIDAY CAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN TO FACTORY IN A WHILE CAUSE I WORK AT EXIT SO IM ONLY GOIN TO C YOU BRO.ILL TRY TO GET DENIZ DA MENIZ TO COME BUT HES PROB WORKING BUT ILL ASK HIM ANYWAY LOL LATER BRO.:rolleyes:

Yo Jason!!! the remixes are unreal ... I love the Anthem vocal - its so uplifting ... but I'm really feeling that Delicious Anthem Dub - very deep feel to it.

The whole crew will be there again to show support ... I can't wait - it's gonna be insane!! lol

let's see-hmmmm.... i bet you that you're not even jason-pathetic that you would plug here if you are-

where's motomo??? bring him to cpi's everyone misses his style..remember... 5 bucks luxe!? jason don't forget where you were and who you were...and especially whith whom you were with-success isn't worth it's value when you forget how hard you worked for it.

Originally posted by smp

let's see-hmmmm.... i bet you that you're not even jason-pathetic that you would plug here if you are-

where's motomo??? bring him to cpi's everyone misses his style..remember... 5 bucks luxe!? jason don't forget where you were and who you were...and especially whith whom you were with-success isn't worth it's value when you forget how hard you worked for it.

it's really him ... and it's good for the board and for him to post ... it's nice to read besides all of these idiotic posts by 15 yo kids - it's a good change ... deal with it

setting aside my opinion about jason posting on this board..because it is just my opinion...sorry for all of you to become so highly insulted by someones' point of view (if you really believed in your own opinions-it wouldn't have mattered what i said) but as i was saying-i guess we're going to start a new topic now- what about those that do submit rude posts???? right in this string were rude posts.....what makes a message board are the members. people can't complain the way things are if they themselves are contributing to the problem-

Originally posted by smp

setting aside my opinion about jason posting on this board..because it is just my opinion...sorry for all of you to become so highly insulted by someones' point of view (if you really believed in your own opinions-it wouldn't have mattered what i said) but as i was saying-i guess we're going to start a new topic now- what about those that do submit rude posts???? right in this string were rude posts.....what makes a message board are the members. people can't complain the way things are if they themselves are contributing to the problem-

it's obvious you have a personal issue with him ... that's clear

your post was totally negative - your opinion??? ok whatever - that doesn't make everything ok

DJs posting here is a good thing ... not bad - it's good to read - and it shows they are down to earth ...

just my opinion ... right?

no rally8, i don't have "personal issues" with the guy- my post was not negative at all-if you read it again-if you really give a shit, if not-then bye... it says "pathetic that you would post..."-that's my opinion...then there was a question, then some statements-let's see...i don't see anything negative about that rally8. But none the less-it is your opinion.

just what the fuck is wrong with everybody here??? i'm sorry if now i'm getting a little vulgar but i think enough is enogh now...is all that gets done around here are rude remarks and accusations? what kind of messageboard is this anyway-isn't this a place to express ideas, share news,stories and all that other stuff... is it sooo wrong for some one-one person-that's all, not a "gang" of people, to have a different opinion from everyone else? jesus christ! grow the fuck up!!! what's the difference here anyway?

all i was saying is that in my opinion, at his level of success, which i know of because he and a few other dj's are long islands' more popular dj's- i think posting on this board which now that i see has the worst bunch of babayass hippocrates- doesn't look good AND ESPECIALLY after what i just been thru w/you morons- What about when promoters used to plug in on the board? how many of the boardmembers would bash those promoters for doing that??? and here i am saying "oh! no-no jason-not here..not the board! that's just like what the promoters were doing... and if you really want to get down, it's for his own place of residency!!! ok-so the way some of you felt about the promoters, is the way i feel about dj jason ojeda plugging in thru clubplanet.coms' messageboard!! OH MY GOD!!! LIKE SOMEBODY CALL THE TABLOIDS!

hey jason-if ur readung this-no fucking hard feelings...i didn't say i disliked your way of spinning-are you mad? will you forgive me??? if not-i don't care-it's petty shit to me, just like the rest that were involved in this string- oh! and little cesarleo-you shut the fuck up! do you even know what arrogant means or better yet , do you know how to use it grammetically in a sentence without contradicting what you really mean to say? and rudeboyyouth...no one said the party was going to suck! why are you starting your own arguments?

hey you lnow what??? after going thru all of this-forget it.. you know what i say fuck you to you all in the thread-too bad if you didn't like what i had to say-tough shit! -you are not of anybody in my life of importance-and if you want to make this messageboard important to you-so be it. after seeing all the commotion...i can't wait to start another riot because i love seeing all of you wasting your time and energy into issues that will be part of your lives forever-but it makes me laugh to think that this is the way you will be reacting.... to an opinion! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH! Later!

hahaha ... sorry I tried to read that crap, but it rambled all over the place - so I stopped ... lol

so my reply is ............ whatever

your opinion wasn't about a track, genre of music that you prefer, or a club you prefer .......... that's where I wouldn't criticize your opinion - this is completely different

FYI: DJs post all the time here - they are a lot of them on this board ... they spin in respectable little clubs and lounges throughout this city .... open your mind bro ... peace

Originally posted by smp

This is one of the dumbest, idiotic posts I have ever read (including mugz)

Please STFU

There was a time when this board was called clubnyc.

all of the "top" dj's that have come and gone used to post here.The drama level was quite hefty to say the least.Now that 15 year olds with 10 year old sensibilities and taste are "running "things

the educated have run for cover.

Trance is dead,Tech house was done in the 80's

The wheel does turn

Grow up