Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Kimberly!!!!!!

bouncyboy

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Kim, what you don't like that picture??

B2B, I might have to come by for the VCR's, but there is no way you are dragging me into Kustom....

Cool, get round we will kick it off round at my place again.. piss the bitch next door off.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Or Noctournal?

damn skippy... Anywhere but Kustom or White Star. I don't even know how Kustom talked Marshall Jefferson into playing Kustom. Someone must be at the bottom of the barrell, or someone dished out some serious cheese. Have fun, maybe I'll meet you guys somewhere around 2am (when Kustom closes)

Shit yeh we will have to sort something out for after. Carn't really go back to mine, or we will have to keep the volume down. But that's no fun. There is that roof deck party, CorBar or RedNo5 (derrick, derrick and it's cooler on Fridays). That deck party sound ok.

But it's Kims night

Crobar, lunacy wednesday on a Friday. They said Chris Gin, plus special guests all night. And it's only 10$ to get in. But Kim has some pull there now, so it might be free.

I am stearing clear of RedNo on Fridays, tried it a few times and didn't really have to much fun. Not so sure about that deck party. We'll have to see.

And Kim's night? Kim's day is tomorrow at Area 1, where you won't be :mad:

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Crobar, lunacy wednesday on a Friday. They said Chris Gin, plus special guests all night. And it's only 10$ to get in. But Kim has some pull there now, so it might be free.

I am stearing clear of RedNo on Fridays, tried it a few times and didn't really have to much fun. Not so sure about that deck party. We'll have to see.

And Kim's night? Kim's day is tomorrow at Area 1, where you won't be :mad:

Hey a Birthday's not just for one day, it's for the week.

Happy Birthday Kim!

How much is the cover for Marshall Jefferson?

I've never been to Kustom (I did go to its previous incarnation Liquid), but I can imagine what type place it is.. I've even heard them advertising it on 92.7 and promoting their "playmate/bartender" Nisha something or other..

Having heard that, I wonder the type of people who'll be in attendance...

I went to RedNo5 last Friday and I have to say it was much fun.. One of the most underrated nights in the city.. It has really really picked up since Derrick started spinning there.. there is a guestlist for it if interested.

Your the greatest b2b... YEAH BOUNCY... WHAT HE SAID... BERFDAY WEEK!!!

I don't care what the crowd is like at kustom, the talent is what I am going for!

And bouncy, yes, we KNOW already you hate the place and you will not be going with us, so we can meet you afterward then...brat ;)

I herd Zentra is having good talent afterwards too...any place will do for me. I am up for anything.

Thanks again everyone! Hi steve, welcome to our board! And Wombat, you going to area 1 or what???? And peeps, GET YO ASS OUT HERE!!! I want a drink ;)

well since it's your "berfday week" I might just head over to Kustom with you. Just for you though. As long as I am toe up drunk I don't think I will have a bad time. (b2b, start whippin' up those VCR's)

Zentra after sounds good too.

Kim, with that guestlist you have, put me on it, just in case I am feeling frisky...