Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez Vol. 2 (tracks)

Anybody heard this yet?

Volume 2 : Tracklisting

Inri - Robbie Tronco

Live to Tell - Lucrezia

Play the Drum - Lithium

Whores In This House - Nait Klub(These 2 are on 1 Track)/Loving You - Kristine W (RCA)

Horizon - DJ RK (ID & T Music BV)

Let Me Love You - Da Buzz (Edel)

Silence - Taiko (Slot Machine GmbH)

Something Wonderful - Loving Loop Without You - Richard Luzzi (xtreme)

Bad - Omega 3

I'll be at the record store with bells on to pick up this shit.

Actually I was listening to the "Dance" station on my digital cable last night that played the entire CD. I was pumped. I was cleaning my apartment while jumping around like an idiot. Problem was I could only tape it. I wish I could have burned it. Because of that I think I will run out and buy it too, but at least I have a copy to last me. That music channel is getting better and better by the minute.

I went to Tower last night to pick this up at midnight, and when I got there, there were at least 200 little girls with their parents surrounding the place like ants!

So, I was like WTF? These people don't look like Eddie Baez fans (although who knows who the hell the Tunnel was letting in back then-haha), but it was for the new N-SUCK album!

I didn't even bother trying to negotiate that fucking crowd-I better get this today.

I just got it yesterday...idk why, but I felt like going out and spending money so I picked it up...it's not bad at all....the tracks are all pretty old but whatever its not a bad compilation...I like what he did w/ Without You...put his other remix on it first and then mixed it in with the original....nice:) The Omega III track isn't bad either compared to Baby Drop The Bomb lol

i finally got it, and I am wondering if maybe I hadn't built my expectations up a little too high.

The CD is solid, but the track selection is a little out of order IMO.

The first track by Tronco is sick, and when it leads into the next(live to tell) I am really digging the beats, and am impressed. Then come the vocals- and they don't go away for 4 more songs!

Ok, then Silence(we all know), and then the sickest track I have heard in a LONG time called Something wonderful by DJ Loving Loop. When I heard this song I thought I was back at Tunnel 3 years ago. It feels to me like the only TRUE Eddie Baez song on the CD. Then the Without You mix, which was cool, but it is slowed down, (why?) and the U2 song is pretty good.

I am sure this will grow on me, but there is no question that Eddie's style has changed a lot. I think he marketing a lot of his shit to the gay community. (which is fine, just means: MORE VOCALS!!

Was he playing mad vocals and shit @ SF the last 2 times he has been there?