Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do people use 'rip fuel' in lieu of drugs??

I hate the stuff! My friend gave me a couple of pills, i didn't realize what they were, thought they were just vitamins or something. They made me mad thirsty, and then I was running to the bathroom every fifteen minutes!

It's just a stimulant. I'm not sure why exactly it's supposed to be good for working out. It's basically like ephedrine, if you've ever taken that. It gives you a mini-high, your scalp gets tingly and you're giggly and talkative. Wears off pretty quickly and then you're really hungry and kind of tired. From my experiences, I don't see how it could keep someone going all night.

i sometimes take Xenadrines before i go out cuz im so tired from being up all day at work.....they wake you up and burn fat like rip fuels....plus i can party longer after a long week

why do people take them instead of drugs??? dont know -- maybe the person is tired, too broke or doesnt feel like getting all cracked out :confused:

Originally posted by clubbingirl

you should just ask your firend.

(heehee) and you don't even know us!

It's real good to do in case you wanna take a break for a while. The best way to get the most bang outta your pill is to take a couple weeks off.

taking ceffeine/ ephedrine/ripped fuel/hydroxycut/stacker2 etc will give you a caffeine high. Its similar to the effect you get from taking speed, although its less pronounced.

Those taking 7 ripped fules/night and thinking theyre safe should think again..

tommy

BUMP FOR DIESEL...

THIS STUFF WILL GET YOU CRACKED OUT IF YOU TAKE ENOUGH....IT MAY ALSO CAUSE HEART ATTACKS AND OTHER PROBLEMS WITH BLOOD PREASURE....I ONCE TOOK TO MANY AND GOT A NOSEBLEED FOR NO REASON....

THEY WILL KEEP WORKING IF YOU TAKE THEM SPREAD OUT OVER THE NIGHT....SAY...POP ONE EVERY TWO HOURS...DEPENDING ON THE DOSAGE PER PILL.

THEY DEFINATELY DO KEEP YOU GOING. OTHER SIDES: SWEATS, PARANOIA, NASEAU, HEART PALPITATIONS, THE SHAKES, AND MY FAVORITE--> IT SUPRESSES YOUR PARASYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM...BASICALLY FOR ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE, IT MAKES IT HARD TO GET IT UP, AND MAY CAUSE URINATION DIFFICULT, IE, HARD TO PISS. THIS IS USUALLY THE SIGN YOU HAVE TAKEN TO MUCH.

~CARSON.

Originally posted by der

(heehee) and you don't even know us!

Yeah, I know I should be asking her, but I don't want to seem like I'm prying. You know, "WHY ARE YOU TAKING RIPPED FUEL?!?!" Besides, it's interesting to get all your feedback. Thanks!