Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened to Aubrey?

What happened to this song? I thought this song by now would be the def summer anthem......

I havent heard too much about this song and havent heard it in too many places.....

Could it be that this song turned out to be a dud or that this song hasnt begun to reach its potential. Should we expect this song to be played to death later this year?

If this song isnt the summer anthem, then what the hell is???

That song died due to OverHype once I got it i played it out in 2weeks...lol......now I only hear at Jersey Shore Clubs like Djays

& Headliner......but at Temps Denny only plays the accapella now

The thing thats funny to me is That Jessica Folker is still being

played everywhere......so far I'm very dissapointed in this

summer's music only 3 vocals stick out so far Hide U & Rapture & I Feel Loved are the only ones....

one month left i have my fingers crossed....:D

Originally posted by dog6

That song died due to OverHype once I got it i played it out in 2weeks...lol......now I only hear at Jersey Shore Clubs like Djays

& Headliner......but at Temps Denny only plays the accapella now

The thing thats funny to me is That Jessica Folker is still being

played everywhere......so far I'm very dissapointed in this

summer's music only 3 vocals stick out so far Hide U & Rapture & I Feel Loved are the only ones....

one month left i have my fingers crossed....:D

i feel loved will be a classic..

such a great fuckin track

Originally posted by fliz77

Aubrey was the worst Hex song in quite a while. I was waiting for an anthem-Its a bland song. Lucrezia-Live To tell Eddie Baez -Now there's a great summer vocal anthem! (And I really love Hex too, usually)

First name 2 songs better than Aubrey that Hex did & the Morales Mix Of Live To Tell is better than Baez's....its a decent song but nowhere near a summer anthem....u will only hear it at Merge anyway....Just my Opinion....:D

First name 2 songs better than Aubrey that Hex did & the Morales Mix Of Live To Tell is better than Baez's....its a decent song but nowhere near a summer anthem....u will only hear it at Merge anyway....Just my Opinion....:D

Never Heard of Merge-The Morales MIX BLOWS, and Rhona Satisfied was the best Hex song this year. JUST MY OPINION!

Never Heard of Merge-The Morales MIX BLOWS, and Rhona Satisfied was the best Hex song this year. JUST MY OPINION!

Merge is where Eddie Spins for this summer...you don't get out much do ya ...lol.....as for Rohna the Robbie Rivera mix is just as good both aren't as good as Aubrey....Just My Opinion....lol....:D

that's funny - I guess it's all opinion because I love the track

It should be the summer anthem imo it's so hot and much better than the Folkner track - I had to pick up the vinyl.

I dunno ... you should also check out Mindtrap's new remixes of Abigail's You Set me Free ... the anthem vocal is very uplifting (some will say commercial but still really good)

there is also an anthem dub which is real good with a deep flavor to it. That's on Groovilicious records also.

Fragma's You are Alive is a good track also - not a classic vocal but decent anyway. (groovilicious)

later

Merge is where Eddie Spins for this summer...you don't get out much do ya ...lol.....as for Rohna the Robbie Rivera mix is just as good both aren't as good as Aubrey....Just My Opinion....lol....:D

Where is Merge, in JERSEY or something? I get out plenty, but if you must insult then fine, Its just my opinion too.

Where is Merge, in JERSEY or something? I get out plenty, but if you must insult then fine, Its just my opinion too.

Its not an insult but a fact.....People like u who have nothing to contribute to this board or anything important to say Ruin This Board....& it annoys me.....I haven't seen one sond ID or Top 10 from u .....all i see is your 2cent comments that show your complete lack of knowledge in music.....There enough people on this board who are here for the music not 2cents comments!!! Nuff Said!!!

P.S.-I'm sure you go out plenty I hear Chuckie Cheese has been off da hook Saturdays........Have A NICE DAY....:D

Its not an insult but a fact.....People like u who have nothing to contribute to this board or anything important to say Ruin This Board....& it annoys me.....I haven't seen one sond ID or Top 10 from u .....all i see is your 2cent comments that show your complete lack of knowledge in music.....There enough people on this board who are here for the music not 2cents comments!!! Nuff Said!!!

P.S.-I'm sure you go out plenty I hear Chuckie Cheese has been off da hook Saturdays........Have A NICE DAY....:D

Listen-I've got no time for you...You're amazing at starting drama...I love music...I'm not here for drama. Sorry if I pissed you off. I'm not an instigator at all. Apparently you feel lots of satisfaction and anger in insulting people who you do not know anything about (Especially my lack of knowledge in music). I have not judged you at all nor have I attacked you personally. Like I said before, if that's how you want to be than, fine. But just know that you are contributing to the very thing you seem to be accusing me of doing...Let's just talk about music from now on. Sorry if I offended you. Peace.