Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello!!!

Tsk, tsk, glowball, my, my, your English skills have certainly improved with the passage of time... lol...

Good for you... now you must improve your manners and drop that homophopic tone from your writing, unless you want people to think you're bigoted. :D

Originally posted by ezdreamer

I'm new here... :D:laugh:

Quick, someone welcome me or start drama...

God Damn, EZDreamer...

Pay more attention. You asked someone to 'start drama' and that's exactly what Glowball did. Dont get so upset. :tongue:

Originally posted by petrol

God Damn, EZDreamer...

Pay more attention. You asked someone to 'start drama' and that's exactly what Glowball did. Dont get so upset. :tongue:

Upset? Moi? This is drama? Where? How? Huh? At Glowball? Nah... you call this drama? Man, things have changed around here. :tongue:

Originally posted by glowball

hmmmmmmmm That was so funny Wow I just got done with laughing at you because she told me the reason why she was giving you biscuit and felt bad that you had a small dick with no skill loll!

The only reason that she may think that i have a small penis, is cause her cooch is so worn out from having to prostitute herself, so that she could 1)get you that Hooked on Phonics Kit, and 2) convince your Kindergarten Teacher that you were smart enough to go to 1st grade the following year.

Bitch ass.