Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Casbah in Taj Mahal

I was at Taj Mahal in AC on Monday and Tuesday and saw a commercial for the Casbah Club inside the hotel.. It looks really good. Has anyone ever gone there.. What do they play, what kind of dress, and any special guest DJs

Okay I went once just about a year ago so things might have changed. Dress was very clubby, believe that they have a dress code. People were all very drunk, perhaps cause they waited on an obscene line & had to make up for lost time. Not to mention a bunch of WT thrown in there for more then good measure. As for who the DJ was no idea but the music ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!! Britney & N'Sync are okay at work, and believe me I've song Bye,Bye, Bye more then my fair share but if you think I want to hear that at a club your wrong. And to switch it up and throw hip-hop in just as I'm getting a good buzz, well that's just wrong. :afro: I was down w/OPP a long time ago. So to sum it up, I thought it sucked.

:smoke:

i went there in the winter......it was alright for AC i guess...theres all walks of life in that place. i was surprised though cuz i saw a crew of guys i knew from SI and queens there....so it was good to see some familiar faces...

as for the music..it sucked....they spun "i turn to you" 3 times...and the dancers in the cage where a joke... what can you expect??? :rolleyes::blown:

Guest saleen351

I use to go over the winter, had a really good time..Its in the Taj,,,tons of chicks were there all the time. The music is at least 6 months behind but it is a pretty good time cause so many NY's and norhern jersey ppl go there that its getting better.. Stay away in the summer, prob a tourist trap but def check it out in the winter..PPl from phily started going cause clubs there just plain fucking suck and close at 2am..Taj rocks till 6am. Get there early like 9 or 10 if ya want to get in..Line is looooooooonnnnnnnggggggg...I didn't hear any bye bye bye but I only went on sat nites...Def a good winter hot spot in AC cause the rest suck down there.

Casbah is terrible. The Music was the worst and the recordskipped like 20 times during the night. The crowd ranged from 9-90, the people wore from club clothes to work boots, and they had a little snow machine in the middle of the dance floor that was pathetic. The only good thing there is the girls for what ever reason are easy to pick up. It's like shootin fish in a barrell.

:blown:

Peace!

I live in AC and have been going there since it opened...

Sat night is the night worth going....its pretty much all philly and NY meatheads...lots of hot chicks though.....the music is decent, hardhouse all night in casbah and guest Dj's next door in Xanadu...last week was Mike Macaluso, previous was Richie Santana.....

however, the line to get in takes forever, drinks are overpriced, and the place is packed until 3:30 4....too packed in my opinion....

I have fun cause we are guestlist and dont have to wait on the line, and i like the music....lots of hot whores....i just dont like the fact that its so damned packed...

if youre going to go, get there at 10 and get your hand stamped so you can come in later without having to wait on line..cover is like 15...not too bad

i recommend it on a Sat night...any other night, forget about it

BG

I went about a year ago and it wasn't the best. But if you go w/ a big group it can be a lot of fun b/c it's in AC. Also, some friends went Saturday and liked it alot. They said music was good and so was the crowd. Check out Studio 6 after hours!!!!!