Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hydroxycuts?

You can get them at GNC. Theyre thermogenic aid, which means they will help you lose some weight(bf). Side effects are similar to those of caffeine(because basically thats all hydroxycut are) it caffeine, ephedra plants, and shit like that.

PPl take them before they go clubbin to stay awake, or mix it with booze to get a high similar to e.

tommy

i take XENADRINE and it gives me awesome results and only 4 pills a day .... and hydrocut i think u have to take up to 12 pills. Also start with one to check ur tolerance bc this stuff increases ur blood pressure... iam just saying bc once i thought that more would be better but i was wrong=(

good luck

mix it with booze to get a high similar to e.

will NEVER happen bro.....mixing ephedrine and alcohol= sick:blown:

all that herbal stuff is for people that don't know about ADIPOKINETIX by SYNTRAX. that stuff is 100x better than all the herbal junk (hydroxycut, xenadrine, ECA, etc). ITS STRONGER, AND CHEAPER...$20 AND YOU ONLY GOTTA TAKE A MIN OF 3 A DAY SPREAD OUT, OR 6 FOR MAX DOSAGES. IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA USE IT BEFORE YOU GO OUT, POP 2 AND HALFWAY BEFORE YOUR NGHT IS OVER POP 2 MORE.

WHEN I WORKOUT ON THIS STUFF I GET BODYCHILLS...ITS FUCKIN SIK! ADIPOKINETIX FUCKIN ROCKS....

~CARSON

Originally posted by carsonmartin

all that herbal stuff is for people that don't know about ADIPOKINETIX by SYNTRAX. that stuff is 100x better than all the herbal junk (hydroxycut, xenadrine, ECA, etc). ITS STRONGER, AND CHEAPER...$20 AND YOU ONLY GOTTA TAKE A MIN OF 3 A DAY SPREAD OUT, OR 6 FOR MAX DOSAGES. IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA USE IT BEFORE YOU GO OUT, POP 2 AND HALFWAY BEFORE YOUR NGHT IS OVER POP 2 MORE.

WHEN I WORKOUT ON THIS STUFF I GET BODYCHILLS...ITS FUCKIN SIK! ADIPOKINETIX FUCKIN ROCKS....

~CARSON

where do you get that stuff???? GNC too?

quote:

mix it with booze to get a high similar to e.

will NEVER happen bro.....mixing ephedrine and alcohol= sick

all that herbal stuff is for people that don't know about ADIPOKINETIX by SYNTRAX. that stuff is

100x better than all the herbal junk (hydroxycut, xenadrine, ECA, etc). ITS STRONGER, AND CHEAPER...$20 AND YOU ONLY GOTTA TAKE A MIN OF 3 A DAY SPREAD OUT, OR 6 FOR MAX DOSAGES. IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA USE IT BEFORE YOU GO OUT, POP 2

AND HALFWAY BEFORE YOUR NGHT IS OVER POP 2 MORE.

~CARSON

Im pretty sure that whatever youre talking about has the same effects to ripped fuel, xenadrine, stacers and other shit thats out there. If you can buy it at gnc its nothing spectacualr, and im also almost positive that it will have herbal ingredients in it.

3-6 tabs of whatever is a lot too. It must not be that strong if you need so much of it.

The only thing ive see out there thats pharmaceutical grade is this shit called RED X. Its a mix of 100mg caffeine(not mua huang) 200mg ephedrine(not EPHEDRA) and 150mg of Aspirin.

I know this store on Queens blvd and grand ave carries it. Its like $25/bottle thats gonna last you a while.

Caffeine/ephedrine/aspirin mix is the strongest you can get legally(pharmaceutical grade ephedrine is illegal) Everything else you see advertised is weaker.

Then you got Clenbuterol, T4, T3 and DNP in order of effectiveness as far as thermogenesis goes.

have fun

tommy

ADIPOKINETIX IS NOT HERBAL. IT CONTAINS:

25MG OF 1R, 2S EPHEDRINE HCI

100MG CAFFEINE

3MG YOHIMBE HCI

AND THAT IS PER PILL

THIS SHIT IS NTO FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. IT IS

A LOT STRONGER THAN THE SHITTY HERBAL STUFF...THAT STUFF IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. AND YOU CAN'T GET ADIPOKINETIX AT GNC.

(pharmaceutical grade ephedrine is illegal)

ONLY IN NY.

Then you got Clenbuterol, T4, T3 and DNP in order of effectiveness as far as thermogenesis goes.

YOUR ORDER IS BACKWARD BRO. AND YOU FORGOT THE PGF2a, INSULIN AND hGH....but those are really expensive and a pain in the ass to use...I WON'T GO IN TO DETAILS ABOUT IT...NO NEED.

BUT TO THE ORIGINAL POINT OF THE THREAD...IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST, CUT THE SIMPLE CARBS...IE, NO SUGAR. GO ON A MEAT AND VEGGIE DIET. CARDIO IN THE MORNING FORATLEAST 30 MINUTES...LOW INTENSITY, LONGER DURATION...EX: FAST WALK UP AN INCLINE TREADMILL. LOSING WEIGHT COMES DOWN TO YOUR DIET...PERIOD. YOU GOT YOUR DIET AND STICK TO IT...YOU WILL LOSE WEIGT WITHOUT THE HELP OF THERMOGENICS.

~CARSON

Nobody has mentioned yet that most of these pills (Hydroxy, Xenadrine) are made for bodybuilders and or people that work out constantly and consistently, they were never intended for people to just pop and lose weight. For these pills to be most effective you should be doin some type of cardio 3-4 times a week, and you should monitor your heart rate. Most people also don't realize that these pills are very dangerous, and if used in excess can lead to death, so be weary and safe.