Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Meet Everyone

angeleyes23

D7? what's the deal peeheartna? <-----(partner) r u going?

bb? We should meet up!

Kingstreet, get your funny ass out there so we can do some damage dude.

Stacey? I need a spanking

Renee, da hell with your friday get yo ass to shadow!

Pod - We'll need pictures of everyone when they are fucked up and looking terrible so we can make fun of everyone on the board.

Sobe - Looking forward to seeing your light show live!

Sgtfury - Get your ass out there dude so we can hang out again.

I'm not 100% sure if Chris and I will be going yet. I haven't spoken to Loraine, Digital7 or Aeroplano yet (I'll be calling them today) and Stacey is out of town. However, if Chris has his way we'll be going. If I have my way, it will only be for a little while since Chris works tomorrow and we both have to be up early. Let's just meet up right next to the door on the left (if facing the club) from 11:30 - 11:45pm.

Originally posted by bbflux

I'm not 100% sure if Chris and I will be going yet. I haven't spoken to Loraine, Digital7 or Aeroplano yet (I'll be calling them today) and Stacey is out of town. However, if Chris has his way we'll be going. If I have my way, it will only be for a little while since Chris works tomorrow and we both have to be up early. Let's just meet up right next to the door on the left (if facing the club) from 11:30 - 11:45pm.

Hey bb I'm in the same boat......... I also work on Saturday. :(

I will be @ shadow though, and then I'll be at work the day after.... looking kind of like this -----> :roll::drunk: :goofy:

So be a trooper and just say aaaahhh wtf!

:laugh:

Originally posted by angeleyes23

I saw your pic.....maybe we can meet in a certain area....any ideas??????:idea:

Otay! What time are you going to be there? Well you already know what I look like so that is a plus, I'll defenitly be hanging with Andrew and GA and Soldado. Shadow is not a big place, so I don't think we will have trouble finding eachother!!!:woah:

Originally posted by mimid

Otay! What time are you going to be there? Well you already know what I look like so that is a plus, I'll defenitly be hanging with Andrew and GA and Soldado. Shadow is not a big place, so I don't think we will have trouble finding eachother!!!:woah:

check ur pm's woman!!!!!!:D