Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please define DRESS TO KILL...

going to Boston for business in 2 weeks...taking a side trip to NYC...planning to hit a club...when I asked about dress code, someone mentioned dress to kill...ladies, hope you can help me out...just want to make sure I pack the right thing...will be in NYC Fri-Sun (Aug. 10-12)...was told to hit exit on Fri. nite (plus will be w/ my 18 year old bro.)...any guestlists?

thanx

maureen

if u go to exit ...... dress casual cause its really hot in there so and plus no one cares what you wear in there its only when u outside the club when it matters...

USE "BIGWILL" GUESTLIST AT EXIT ON FRI FOR REDUCED ADMISSION!!

DRESSED TO KILL = COMPLETELY CLASSY AND UNCONVENTIONAL, SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT IN THE CROWD AS OPPOSED TO BLENDING IN. YOU DRESS TO KILL AT FLOAT, CHINA CLUB EVEN SF.. BUT EXIT? KEEP COMFY, DRESSY/CASUAL... IT GETS HOT SO BE FORWARNED

mini%20b%207-7%20Image33.gifprpe%207-23%20Image136.gifprep%206-30%20Image96.gifprep%207-23%20Image270.giftight%20gown.gifwhite%20dress.gifblack%20tommy%20gurl.gifbritney%20spears.giffringe%20sweetie.gif

hope this gives you some idea :)

Guest jackdiesel

YEAH TEXAS!!!

naw lissin' heah! ya'bess put on yaur tightenist pawr'a wranglers and don't be furgittin yur purty little berretts fawr when it starts heatin up in them the'ere music halls. N' we'er sum a dem pink lanjeraye thangs i know you Texas sweethearts love so much! :screwy::laugh:

Originally posted by jackdiesel

YEAH TEXAS!!!

naw lissin' heah! ya'bess put on yaur tightenist pawr'a wranglers and don't be furgittin yur purty little berretts fawr when it starts heatin up in them the'ere music halls. N' we'er sum a dem pink lanjeraye thangs i know you Texas sweethearts love so much! :screwy::laugh:

Can someone translate this for me?

YEAH TEXAS!!!

naw lissin' heah! ya'bess put on yaur tightenist pawr'a wranglers and don't be furgittin yur purty little berretts fawr when it starts heatin up in them the'ere music halls. N' we'er sum a dem pink lanjeraye thangs i know you Texas sweethearts love so much!

What are u talking about??????

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Can someone translate this for me?

I need a translater, too...and I LIVE in Texas and don't understand it...of course I was born in Manhattan, but have lived in TX almost all my life...

YEAH TEXAS!!!

BTW, you forgot the "yee-haw"

Guest jackdiesel

Bout time i get a response... all in good fun... i was just going to welcome a fellow texan to the board, but maybe i put a little too much into it for the ny crowd...i'm a texan born and raised... The alter ego flares up sometimes at the mention of home.

Bout time i get a response... all in good fun... i was just going to welcome a fellow texan to the board, but maybe i put a little too much into it for the ny crowd...i'm a texan born and raised... The alter ego flares up sometimes at the mention of home.

Don't forget the Ropers to go w/ those Wranglers, too...

• 7 years later...
going to Boston for business in 2 weeks...taking a side trip to NYC...planning to hit a club...when I asked about dress code, someone mentioned dress to kill...ladies, hope you can help me out...just want to make sure I pack the right thing...will be in NYC Fri-Sun (Aug. 10-12)...was told to hit exit on Fri. nite (plus will be w/ my 18 year old bro.)...any guestlists?

thanx

maureen

If you really want to see what dressing to kill means...literally, go to www.dresstokillonline.com. They have some of the best looking clothes I have seen on the web! And they have pretty decent pricing and the quality is really good. Loving it.