Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so I have been hanging out with this girl and she has asked me twice about how many girls I have slept with...i am no angel and she wasn't either back in the day...what should I do lie like a dog or tell her the thuth? I need some feedback... I can't wait to hear what Carbone has to say!

:cool::confused:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

so I have been hanging out with this girl and she has asked me twice about how many girls I have slept with...i am no angel and she wasn't either back in the day...what should I do lie like a dog or tell her the thuth? I need some feedback... I can't wait to hear what Carbone has to say!

Tell her the truth 110. Just kidding tell her it's none of hger fucking business. If she wants you to go get tested then go but you do not have to give her a #. And don't even try to say 3 because that might be the funniest shit I've heard all year.

Leave the past in the past.

I have found that for some reason most guys are more curious about how many partners their girl has been with - and after they find out they are always pissed whether it be 2 or 10.....

Originally posted by queenbitch

If you give a shit about her just tell her the truth. I am sure you want her to be honest with you about things!! If you start off being honest, things will be better! :D

I don't think women really want the truth. No matter what you say she will think your a scumbag.

Originally posted by k-hole6969

for starters, it's not important what either of you guys did in the past...try to avoid the questions...all those questions do is start fights........

FIRST OF ALL PEOPLE....

I think it is irrelevant how many people the other has slept with or their past sexual history - what purpose does it serve any of us to know this information except drive the other one crazy. Any female in this world is going to say it does not bother her, but deep down you know it is eating away at her - that is my opinion - I mean if she was even the type of person to ask the question than she is definitely the type to keep it in the back of her mind and one day throw it at you.

I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years and we NEVER discuss the past - we never did when we were getting together either - what the hell do I care - he is with me now.

Originally posted by drama

FIRST OF ALL PEOPLE....

I think it is irrelevant how many people the other has slept with or their past sexual history - what purpose does it serve any of us to know this information except drive the other one crazy. Any female in this world is going to say it does not bother her, but deep down you know it is eating away at her - that is my opinion - I mean if she was even the type of person to ask the question than she is definitely the type to keep it in the back of her mind and one day throw it at you.

I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years and we NEVER discuss the past - we never did when we were getting together either - what the hell do I care - he is with me now.

The other person is with you for a reason and I believe that the person doing the asking is usually looking for a specific response or number that they have in their head. Leave it alone, but if they press, ALWAYS be honest. Why start a relationship with a lie?:tongue:

Originally posted by drama

FIRST OF ALL PEOPLE....

:laugh:

I couldn't agree more. You can meet someone great now and bringing up the past could possibly ruin your relationship. I know that if I really like a girl I don't even want to picture her with another man. Why would I torture myself like that. The past is the past for a reason.

since the topic turned serious....

i realy dont care who she has been with...you can never compare yourself with other lovers..either you make her cum everytime or you dont..

ive been with 5 girls....iam proud of that FACT!!!

if iam going KNOCK her iam sure going to make sure it means something to both of us...

i dont think it fair to consider a girl who has been with more then a fair share of men a WHORE..

that not true..because we are all FREAKS..

iam a total freak..i like NASTY DIRTY SEX!!!that what iam into..

however if women are into Sex it dosent mean they are sluts....