Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by eviljav666

since the topic turned serious....

i realy dont care who she has been with...you can never compare yourself with other lovers..either you make her cum everytime or you dont..

ive been with 5 girls....iam proud of that FACT!!!

if iam going KNOCK her iam sure going to make sure it means something to both of us...

i dont think it fair to consider a girl who has been with more then a fair share of men a WHORE..

that not true..because we are all FREAKS..

iam a total freak..i like NASTY DIRTY SEX!!!that what iam into..

however if women are into Sex it dosent mean they are sluts....

CUBA your such a WHORE!!!:laugh:

How as your b-day?

My opinion tell the truth. If he/she can't deal the they shouldn't have asked. I have been with the same girl for about 6 years. I know of some amnd some I don't.. I never asked and I don't care.

:monkey:

OKAY,

Here my 2 cents.:blown:

I've been married for almost two years and I believe I have a really good relationship with my wife.

I still believe that I CHILL!! as much as possible with my BOYS. Those who know me can vouch:

But it all depends on the GIRL. You should be honest just to be honest. But if you know her, than you'll know if she's one of those WHACK BITCHES, that will take that number to her GRAVE and maybe yours.:blown: or if its the women that you would one day call your wife.

My wife knows my number but I don't think she asked me. I might of asked her in conversation and then she asked me.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE GIRL!!

Proceed with caution.

JAV HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

call me.

thanks for all your responses...but I realiized during lunch that I will just lie to her to make her happy and keep my ass out of trouble..i am going back to school anyway so there are more girls to come...when things get tough you lie, lie, lie and when you get caught-you deny, deny, deny...it works for me..Blazz are you still going to World? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ::D

Tell her your not the type of guy to count the notches in your bedpost, but if she insists on a number tell her you can come up with a figure by multiplying the average # per year by the # of years you have been active, and if its 10, 100 or a 1000, she should have respect for the honesty. Also I would always ask her if she really wants to hear the answer to the question before you attempt to answer.