Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher- ON or OFF?

I know GC is fickle and you can never tell whether they're on or off until about a week before the show, but someone sent me this disturbing THING below...

I called LL and someone there said they 'think' GC is still on. LL also put GC on their calendar for 8/4, altho there's no mention of anything on GC's calendar.

Can someone please tell me what's going on? No offense to the guys throwing this super summer jam, but it'll suck if they're not coming.

and what does new residents replacing Gatecrasher mean? does that mean GC's not coming back? Somebody talk to me.

=============================

Date: 08/04/2001 (Sat)

Event Sponsor: SUPER SUMMER JAM 2001@THE LIMELIGHT - THE 4 ELEMENTS / DJ FATFINGER / STEVE TEK / DJ ICON & MORE

Main Floor Hosted by *STAR*

*NEW RESIDENTS* - replacing Gatecrasher

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE 4 ELEMENTS

[dain / s.t.a.r. / u.f.o / zen]

Opening music by steve tek (sound guy)

-a night of underground music progressive sounds

with a touch of deep tribal and dark sounds.

==============================

i was actually thinking it'd be great if GC had the funds to do that. buy up twilo's space and make the best damn club for electronic music in the US.

i'd heard a rumor that GC wanted to get PVD for one of their NY parties at LL. but does anyone (ie STAR) know what's going on next saturday?

Originally posted by back2basics-

Gatecrasher coming to a Twilo near you?

LOL

the guy at LL you talked to was my roomate...its either me or him usually on the phones.......

Im going to find out for you guys though in a little bit..i should have the answer by the end of the day..hopefully..........

-Andy

Good Andy, Bad Pizza. Something like that. Thanks for clarifying things! Awesome to get info straight from the source...

Originally posted by az-tec

LOL

the guy at LL you talked to was my roomate...its either me or him usually on the phones.......

Im going to find out for you guys though in a little bit..i should have the answer by the end of the day..hopefully..........

-Andy

That's the worst clubbing news i've hard all day. Thanks for the info, tho, Andy. it's nice to get a straight answer.

but do you know about that part where they wrote that GC has been replaced? you wrote that they'll be back in sept, but i just wanted to make sure...