Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How 2 GeT My E Sensation back

i would like 2 know how 2 get the rolling feeling back....Nowadys i take e and notin hits me.... i need 2 know how do i get that shit back...pissing me off that i have to pay for it and not feel anything... reply thanx!!!

Use "BIGWILL" GUESTLIST ON FRIDAYS AT EXIT.....

It usually means your seratonin levels are too low.

E allows your brain to be flooded with Seratonin (the chemical your body uses when experience joy, happiness, euphoria). Your body only has so much of it at any given time. It takes two weeks or more for your body to restore itself to it's normal levels. If you are doing really often, your body does not have enough time to regenerate...

Besides, doing E so much you don't feel it anymore could also mean you are doing damage to the receptors in your brain....

My $0.50

:)

You might want to take some 5-HTP and a B vitamin complex for a while. Give your brain the components it needs to produce more seretonin. And lay off for a few weeks.

As far as permanent damage, studies are showing that of you take PROZAC 5-6 hours after you roll, it will prevent neurotoxicity. (Make sure you don't take it before you roll, or it will block the E)

Originally posted by bigwill

i would like 2 know how 2 get the rolling feeling back....Nowadys i take e and notin hits me.... i need 2 know how do i get that shit back...pissing me off that i have to pay for it and not feel anything... reply thanx!!!

Use "BIGWILL" GUESTLIST ON FRIDAYS AT EXIT.....

Not to encourage you and your habit, but if you smoke pot while on "E" it will bring your high right back. Sounds like you have a serious problem though if you are not feeling anything at all.:laugh:

Originally posted by bigwill

I do e every week and since you said that i'm afraid now... its not hitting me and i'm freaking tired of taking e and not working and also hurting my brain....thanx and whats $0.50

Didn't mean to scare you.... Just be careful. I still do it, just a lot less frequently now.

$0.50 is a larger version of my two cents...

:)