Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobie Sizes

chula22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Currently 34-B, but I think I might have to upgrade to a 36.

Oh yeah, And I am thinking of downgrading.

We should get together. I can give alot and you can get alot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I've been a 36C forever, but lately I've been having trouble getting into them. If I have to buy a D I'm going to CRY!!!!!:(

I know the feeling. At one point it seemed like they were never gonna stop growing. Even at the size I am at now I am like WHOA! They are too much for me.

BUT I LOVE THEM! THESE ARE MY BABIES. The plus to having them this size is the reaction I get from guys when I kiss or suck my own nipples.

HAHAHAHAHA! They are amazed.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by chula22

I know the feeling. At one point it seemed like they were never gonna stop growing. Even at the size I am at now I am like WHOA! They are too much for me.

BUT I LOVE THEM! THESE ARE MY BABIES. The plus to having them this size is the reaction I get from guys when I kiss or suck my own nipples.

HAHAHAHAHA! They are amazed.

Oh yea... prove it!:D

you know with all this big boobs talk, i never got with a girl with big boobs... i dunno why, but talking about boob sizes, doesnt too big of a boob, the boob starts to get like vains and crap all over it, i seen some nasty looking boobs in clubs before. me and my friends was at exit one night, and some girl, her top fell off, and then the lights came on for like 15 secs, and i was like ewwwwwwwwww, they were small, nasty looking.. i almost throw up all the beer i had...

sorry to gross you girls out, i guess i got a little carried away

Originally posted by nitro449

What do all you girls think about breast implants??????: :rolleyes:

IMPLANTS is for someone that has little tits that are so yucky that it's okay to get implants - but only to a B or a C to look like normal tits.

Everyone that get's tits to look like a damn whore that's gross.

I wish I had little tits, they are more fun, they will never sag when you get older cuz there is no weight holding them down and you can walk around w/o a bra!