Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New party this saturday at TEMPTS

Since some of you asshole merge promoters insist that I'm the biggest promoter let me promote my party.

TEMPTS

admission: $20 $10 with vip(same the last couple years)

music by: Denny Tsettos (I think the same dj the last 6-7 years)

Theme of the party: get loose and bring tons of energy(my bad thats the theme every week)

What am I'm doing? Shit my job is easy. Pretty much my club promotes for itself the past couple of years. The same thing every week no white party no diffrent dj every week no vip givaways every week (what's the point of the give aways if ladies free and the cards don't even work for men just pay $10)

Guest saleen351

Wait a sec.

I thought the white party was for white ppl only, then I find out it is only for ppl wearing white.WTF, I ain't going if Darkies are in there..I'll stick to Temptations with Grand Wizard Tsettos...

Tempskid your an animal.....

Yo Saleen you missed out last week. Best weekend at Tempts so far. Did some shots, danced, some more shots, some other shit, back to the shots, lost my sweater, shots, tryed to help break up a fight. Then the place had to close but my night didn't come to an end. On the journey back to my house I almost got jumpped by some thugs, made it through that opstical then found my self in some afterhours party and the SHIT went down. I finally made it to my house at 9am. dropped on my deck on a beautifull sunday morning and woke up black feeling like a million dollars, looking like a millon dollars, and must of spent a million.

Can't wait to do all again this weekend.

Originally posted by tempkid

Yo Saleen you missed out last week. Best weekend at Tempts so far. Did some shots, danced, some more shots, some other shit, back to the shots, lost my sweater, shots, tryed to help break up a fight. Then the place had to close but my night didn't come to an end. On the journey back to my house I almost got jumpped by some thugs, made it through that opstical then found my self in some afterhours party and the SHIT went down. I finally made it to my house at 9am. dropped on my deck on a beautifull sunday morning and woke up black feeling like a million dollars, looking like a millon dollars, and must of spent a million.

Can't wait to do all again this weekend.

NOT FOR NOTHING USUALLY WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS YOU LOOK LIKE 5

THATS MY OBSERVATION ON THE THING WHEN I EVER I FEEL THAT GOOD I DON'T LOOK TO GOOD YOU BEEN AT TEMPTS WHEN THE LIGHTS GO ON THAT IS EVERYONE FEELING LIKE A MILLION BUCKS BUT 75 PERCENT OF THEM LOOK LIKE SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is it with everyone loving Tempts? Let's face it people, Denny is either Losing it or is finally getting laid... It seems as if he doesn't care about what he's spinning anymore!

He starts out slammin for about an hour, but then he tries to get daring and mix some new shit and it's all down hill from there....

I have been going every weekend since the opening party, and he's gotten worse each time.... I think I'm gonna chill for awhile and take my ass to EXIT"S to see the best DJ around spin, and that would be JUNIOR VASQUEZ..... Let's face it people Denny couldn't mix nuts right now and he's pissing off me and my whole crew.... 30 deep...... Denny was the man in my book, but I think I'm done writing that book... Denny if you're listening, please get your shit together..... Later

Originally posted by stallion23

What the hell is it with everyone loving Tempts? Let's face it people, Denny is either Losing it or is finally getting laid... It seems as if he doesn't care about what he's spinning anymore!

He starts out slammin for about an hour, but then he tries to get daring and mix some new shit and it's all down hill from there....

I have been going every weekend since the opening party, and he's gotten worse each time.... I think I'm gonna chill for awhile and take my ass to EXIT"S to see the best DJ around spin, and that would be JUNIOR VASQUEZ..... Let's face it people Denny couldn't mix nuts right now and he's pissing off me and my whole crew.... 30 deep...... Denny was the man in my book, but I think I'm done writing that book... Denny if you're listening, please get your shit together..... Later

I heard JR wasn't going to do Exit, possibly Roxy

but then he tries to get daring and mix some new shit and it's all down hill from there....

You make a LOT of sense. Who in their right mind would ACTUALLY want to mix in "new" shit?? :idea: What has Dennny gone mad or something??? :jawdrop: Yes....I hear you buddy and you seem like you were a BIG fan. :rolleyes:

I'm speaking on behalf of Tempts when I say.....you and your 30 pretend friends will be truely missed. :blown: :blown:

Uggghh.....Some people..... :bigfinger:

Jr. will NOT be spinning at Exit! Roxy will be his new residence come the fall!

SMOKEE