Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to me. None of the Fockers are monkeys! We are varied in our races but none of us are animals. Anyway what the hell do you care what WE are. Don't be jealous because you can't be the Fockers!!!! By the way the Fockers were at Tempts and thank god for us because WE made the place fun! Fock you!

Originally posted by thefockers

Listen to me. None of the Fockers are monkeys! We are varied in our races but none of us are animals. Anyway what the hell do you care what WE are. Don't be jealous because you can't be the Fockers!!!! By the way the Fockers were at Tempts and thank god for us because WE made the place fun! Fock you!

Not a monkey a simian a chimp like cheetah from tarzan. Put the roids down JOHNNIE SQUID and have banana.

:monkey:

hey fockers...who the hell are you...get off this board, you have no skillz, you fools, you are fake imposters and I will ravage your poor, white hat wearin, bar a attending crew. You don't like Italians cause your girlfriends worship us...your just jealous cause Italians run the show.

Originally posted by fleximus

hey fockers...who the hell are you...get off this board, you have no skillz, you fools, you are fake imposters and I will ravage your poor, white hat wearin, bar a attending crew. You don't like Italians cause your girlfriends worship us...your just jealous cause Italians run the show.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LONG SEMI-INTELIGENT I NEED TO QUOTE THE THESAURUS TO COVER UP MY STUPIDITY POSTS YOU ALWAYS MAKE......OH BY THE WAY, THEIR NOT FUNNY EITHER SO NEXT TIME MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET :worry:

FLEXIMUS, CYPHEAD, AND SILVERBACK'S BRAIN POWER COMBINED STILL EQUALS THE SIZE OF A GARBANZO BEAN.....HEY AT LEAST IT'S A LITTLE BIGGER THAN A PEA :biggrin:

Originally posted by fleximus

Hey flex ur anus - you answered your own question...we're the fockers!!! We don't like italians cause of pillow biting guido's like you who wear baby blue armani headbands. And as for us being jealous...try again tough guy.

Oh yeah one more thing - FOCK YOU!

:finger:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

FOCKERS YOU'RE A STUPID FUCK....ENOUGH SAID!! :mad:

OH FOCKERS I HATE TO QUOTE MYSELF.....BUT LET ME REITERATE YOU'RE STUPIDITY :rolleyes:

LET'S TRY USING "BUDDIES" AS U SUGGESTED........"I SENSE A LOT OF FRUSTRATION THERE BUDDIES".........

NOW MORON DOES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE TO U :blank:

Don't be mad because Cuba has no clubs. Is it my fault you come from a third world nation? No!!!!! Don't be mad because your national food is Dirty Clothes. Don't be mad that you can't go back to Cuba because you are too scared of Fidel! Ok so please don't be mad. Hey don't be mad because you lost all of your land in Cuba! Don't get mad because your dad used to be a doctor in Cuba and now all he does is clean toilets. Don't be mad because from everyone in club land we all say Sorry! One question was everybody in Cuba really rich before Fidel or is everyone just talking shit!

:confused:

Don't be mad because Cuba has no clubs. Is it my fault you come from a third world nation? No!!!!! Don't be mad because your national food is Dirty Clothes. Don't be mad that you can't go back to Cuba because you are too scared of Fidel! Ok so please don't be mad. Hey don't be mad because you lost all of your land in Cuba! Don't get mad because your dad used to be a doctor in Cuba and now all he does is clean toilets. Don't be mad because from everyone in club land we all say Sorry! One question was everybody in Cuba really rich before Fidel or is everyone just talking shit!

:confused:

Don't feel like a DUMB MotherFOCKER because you assumed I was born in CUBA!!! Don't feel like a DUMB MotherFOCKER because you assumed that are national food is Dirty Clothes (it's actually Old Clothes!!!) Don't feel like a DUMB MotherFOCKER because you assumed that I'm scared to return to Cuba. I can't return the USA will not grant me permission because I was born here. Don't feel like a DUMB MotherFOCKER because you assumed that my dad was a doctor. No he was actually a member of the 1962 Cuban Olympic Rowing team. Don't feel like a DUMB MotherFOCKER because you assumed that my dad now cleans toilets. He doesn't clean but he actually installs them. dad's a plumber. Don't feel like a DUMB MotherFOCKER because you assumed the I give a fuck what people on here say. Feel like a Dumb MOTHERFOCKER because that's exactly what you are.

You know what they say about ASSuming.

Actually-nabuc-Just so you know

The US House of Representative just passed legislation the other day that would do away with the restriction on travelling to Cuba--They say it should be in the Senate for a vote in a couple of months.

If Senate passes the Bill and Bush doesnt veto it maybe you and the Fockers should take a little vacation together to work out your differences

I can see you are not really mad! But I am so happy to tell you that I have learned something really good during all of this. Why not get a few used tires, you can find them at some junkyard. Tie them up really nicely then throw some wood on top of all the tires. Then go down to Miami throw this big contraption in the water and tell your olympic daddy to start rowing your whole family back down to cuba! I know that most Cubans are coming here via this method but I figure you are lucky you have an olympic daddy and hell you are willing to battle Fidel. So good luck and don't forget to get back to all of us when you are done with fidel!

Originally posted by whataboutme

Actually-nabuc-Just so you know

The US House of Representative just passed legislation the other day that would do away with the restriction on travelling to Cuba--They say it should be in the Senate for a vote in a couple of months.

If Senate passes the Bill and Bush doesnt veto it maybe you and the Fockers should take a little vacation together to work out your differences

I read about that. I hope it does pass. Still can't decide where to go on my honeymoon. CUBA would be a great place. I could actually travel there if I wish. I just need to fly there from Canada or Mexico. Once the bill is passed I will extend an invite out to the FOCKER. I'm sure he would love it there. So what do you sat FOCKER make a trip to Cuba. Smoke some Cohebas and drink some Cuba Libres.

I can see you are not really mad! But I am so happy to tell you that I have learned something really good during all of this. Why not get a few used tires, you can find them at some junkyard. Tie them up really nicely then throw some wood on top of all the tires. Then go down to Miami throw this big contraption in the water and tell your olympic daddy to start rowing your whole family back down to cuba! I know that most Cubans are coming here via this method but I figure you are lucky you have an olympic daddy and hell you are willing to battle Fidel. So good luck and don't forget to get back to all of us when you are done with fidel!

I'll only go if you tag along. We could sell you into prostitution down there to fund our rebellion.