Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you even get comps. at Exit???

First things first, if you are any kind of a promoter, you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question.

Second, if you promote at Exit, you can forget about getting comps for anyone but yourself. David is a complete dick and doesn't give an inch when it comes to that, even the DJ's girlfriends have to pay there!!!!:eek:

this is y the scene in NYC now sux...its all about the $$$$$$$.......people what about the muzik? 4get about gettin ur friends in for free, and y would u want to subject them to a vile place like EXIT :puke: its posts like this that make me even happier to get EXIT outta the scene of NYC, and the people the inhabit it as well

well why dont you tell your friends to be promoters too? eventhough exit has over 1000 promoters, they can always use a few more. but since your a newbie, i wont say anymore. oh yea. another way you and your friends can get in free is if you see me there :) i'll comp you, your friends, and the 50 people behind them. why? cuz i want to put a little dent in dave's little ripoff venture. my strategy? rip him off too. i got tired of waiting in line at 3am getting paid my commission so instead i'll just be a nice guy to you all. can ya tell i'm a disgrunted exit promoter? hahahahhaa we should have a disgrunted exit promoter meet. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaha.