Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tgif

so today is off to a GREAT start <<sarcasm>> ... i get on the train this morning, packed in like a sardine as usual, and as i get like 2 stops away from work, then they say times square is the last stop. i hate the subway in the morning.

anyway, i decide to walk from there, since i work a few blocks away and i figured id stop off at dunkin donuts to get some coffee... bad idea goin to that store, the girl at the register was so rude and she didnt get my order right after i told her 3 freakin times. ugh. and now that im finally in work, i thought id just vent to the board about this. all i gotta say is THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

TGIF... but im having a pretty shitty day too so far. i work in central nj and i was supossed to go to south street seaport for a business meeting with my immediate boss... and i get to work and the fat bastard left without me. bitch. so im sitting here with nothing to do and its only 11...

o well

prep%206-29%20Image119.gif