Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Boston... advice?

a1wave

Hi people! I'm coming to Boston in early September and need to find a place in Cambridge. Any suggestions? I would love any advice you can share. Is a broker really necessary?

After I do find a place, I'd also love to hear about the various clubs in Boston. Coming from DC...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

MY SUGGESTION FOR YOU....GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT BOSTON....BOSTON EQUALS NO FUN....IT IS FOR HOMOS...PLEASE DON'T GO THERE ...IT IS A BIG MISTAKE....NO CLUBS AND BARS SUCK TOO...IF YOU MOVE THERE YOU WILL HATE LIVE...THE ACCENTS ARE ANNOYING AS HELL AND WHEN THEY SAY THE WORD WICKED I WANT TO BASH THEM IN THE FACE....NICE FUCKING WORD....WICKED COOL GUYS....AHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

MY SUGGESTION FOR YOU....GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT BOSTON....BOSTON EQUALS NO FUN....IT IS FOR HOMOS...PLEASE DON'T GO THERE ...IT IS A BIG MISTAKE....NO CLUBS AND BARS SUCK TOO...IF YOU MOVE THERE YOU WILL HATE LIVE...THE ACCENTS ARE ANNOYING AS HELL AND WHEN THEY SAY THE WORD WICKED I WANT TO BASH THEM IN THE FACE....NICE FUCKING WORD....WICKED COOL GUYS....AHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I THINK I SOUND REALLY TOUGH WHEN I TYPE IN ALL CAPS......

"IF YOU MOVE THERE YOU WILL HATE LIVE" -- excellent grammer, Have fun with the rest of the sweaty greased up shirtless gorillas at Tempts this weekend....It's a great club, you should be very proud