Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LimeLight meetup tonight??

Originally posted by blaznny

i should be there also... i have never been there so i don't know any good spots for a meetup or anything but let me know where and i will try to find everyone...

-pete

ive never been there either so i couldnt tell ya where to meet up.... no one im goin with has been there either so... its gonna be a lil rough- i guess NYC, if ur gonna be at the door u should tell us if we're from clubplanet to meet in a specific place since u seem to know ur way around the place *hehe* :updown:

Originally posted by linabina

ive never been there either so i couldnt tell ya where to meet up.... no one im goin with has been there either so... its gonna be a lil rough- i guess NYC, if ur gonna be at the door u should tell us if we're from clubplanet to meet in a specific place since u seem to know ur way around the place *hehe* :updown:

hehe.......sounds good, mistic let me know when and where, and i will direct........but hey!!!!!:( i am not going to be inside until 2:30am

Originally posted by linabina

meet behind the dj booth.. its the easiest place to see everyone..

I'll be there tonight too..I'm new to this clubplanet thing so im down to meet new people...I'm a short (5 feet tall), hispanic female...long black hair...I'll be wearing a green top with a slit on my chest and black or beige pants (i think)....just scream for Giggles and I'll find ya!

What's up everybody? Last time I was at limelight was a saturday and Jason Ojeda was doin mass. I think the best spot to meet up is the sky bar above the booth like thorin said. But the only problem I can see with that is if the SKY room is VIP, some people might have trouble getting in. But I'll be up there 95% of the night cause that's my spot. So I guess 1 am by the sky bar sounds good. I have brown spikey hair in the front, big ears (lol), I'll be wearin a tank top, and black cargo dress pants. I'll be with Msoprano from the boards, so if you know him look for us. . .everybody be safe, see ya tonight. . .OH yea, I'm gonna have mad <Treez)~ ~ ~ so if yer down to blaze come find me. . .LaTerZ. . .Mike:eek:

Ok, Im going to set the meet up right now ........ The meet up is DJ booth , you walk in the main room you will see a stage in the back of the stage will be were we all are !... meet up time will be around 1:00 am & 2:00 to be safe for people that can't make the frist time .. ill be there around 1am ill be wearing all black spiked hair.