Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A small taster of tonight

back2basics-

I got a big fat $20 that Kim has never heard of Marshall Jefferson. I am not a big house fan. I like house, but I prefer trance and progressive or even hard house.

Better taste in music?? By who's standards?? You got a serious ass woopin comin partner. Watch yo back...

Originally posted by bouncyboy

I got a big fat $20 that Kim has never heard of Marshall Jefferson. I am not a big house fan. I like house, but I prefer trance and progressive or even hard house.

Better taste in music?? By who's standards?? You got a serious ass woopin comin partner. Watch yo back...

By my infalable standards (i am English), don't you know i set the standards?

Anyway what time you round & how's comin? I need to know how many RedBulls to get in, we ran out last time.

I have TOTALLY herd of the godfather of house music Mr. BB!!! I love house, it was the first music I got into after college... (after Dave Matthews in college) I am totally ready for a huge night of dancing.

Hey you don't have an ID b2b??? I think you should email Tone on the fusion board... under Kustom Friday, he is the one hosting it... maybe he can help you out??

Originally posted by kimberlyco

I have TOTALLY herd of the godfather of house music Mr. BB!!! I love house, it was the first music I got into after college... (after Dave Matthews in college) I am totally ready for a huge night of dancing.

Hey you don't have an ID b2b??? I think you should email Tone on the fusion board... under Kustom Friday, he is the one hosting it... maybe he can help you out??

Kim do you have his email address?

B2B, he doesn't have his email listed. And I know for a fact that Jimmie the Greek from Zentra is working the door. Tone told me so. He will not take a bribe, your best bet is to just talk to him. Good luck though, Kustom is one of the major glam clubs in chicago and they act like they are the damn Roxbury on letting people in.

Good luck my friend.... and get a damn ID..

B2B, he doesn't have his email listed. And I know for a fact that Jimmie the Greek from Zentra is working the door. Tone told me so. He will not take a bribe, your best bet is to just talk to him. Good luck though, Kustom is one of the major glam clubs in chicago and they act like they are the damn Roxbury on letting people in.

Good luck my friend.... and get a damn ID..

Everybody has a price, i will pay $100 if it get's me in.

Try getting there real early and talk your way in.. They're more apt to let you in when there isnt a crowd.. Hell, sometimes there isnt even a bouncer at the door early on..

Granted MJ is good, however I still cant believe y'all are going to shell out $20 + expensive drinks for a ridiculous club that closes at 1:45AM.

Originally posted by tranceaction

Granted MJ is good, however I still cant believe y'all are going to shell out $20 + expensive drinks for a ridiculous club that closes at 1:45AM.

Spoken like a true champ. My sentiments exactly.

The doors don't open until 10 and there are always like 4-5 bouncers in front of Kustom.

Originally posted by tranceaction

Try getting there real early and talk your way in.. They're more apt to let you in when there isnt a crowd.. Hell, sometimes there isnt even a bouncer at the door early on..

Yeh if tone doesn't help me out i am going to say i am on holliday and i forgot to bring my passport, go for the sympathy vote.. then try to bribe him, then shoot him ;)

Who's this jimmie the bloody greek anyway, sound's like a charicature from Lock Stock and two smoking barrells.

Ugh, so much freaking negativeness... like i have said... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T FREAKIN GO WITH US... Me and david are just going to have an unbelievable time, then be able to rub your noises in it on Monday! ;) right david!

Most definatley.

After i have despensed with nick the greek (or whatever his name is), that dancefloor is mine.

We will meet you outside BB and tell you good it was ;)

Ugh, so much freaking negativeness... like i have said... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T FREAKIN GO WITH US... Me and david are just going to have an unbelievable time, then be able to rub your noises in it on Monday! ;) right david!

I think not oh great nieve one. You aren't going to have such an unbelievable time, because you won't get in the door.

Jimmie the Greek is that big bold faced bouncer that works the door at Zentra, the one that breaks ID's in half if he thinks they are fake?? Have fun.

David... if you pull off getting into Kustom with no ID I will kiss you fucking feet.

I think not oh great nieve one. You aren't going to have such an unbelievable time, because you won't get in the door.

Jimmie the Greek is that big bold faced bouncer that works the door at Zentra, the one that breaks ID's in half if he thinks they are fake?? Have fun.

David... if you pull off getting into Kustom with no ID I will kiss you fucking feet.

LOL, you shouldn't have said that. Not going to tell you why, but start puckering.