Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meet up at SF tonite?

i'll try my best to be there but 2 things are preventing me...

1) im sick...caught a cold at twirl last night

2) that girl stole my sunglasses! would you go to a club naked?

so we'll see how it goes...i'll take all the cold medicine i can and try to buy a new pair during lunch break...wish me luck!

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

ughh i cant do factory on fridays... it's like being on a playground at recess

Sweetie, you could say that only if you were ACTUALLY old enough to go to SF Sats ;)

But anyway, meet up at 2 and 4 on the 3rd floor by the water fountain, for anyone that's coming.

I hope it's not a playground.

/me begs

please o please o please o please let the 'kiddies' stay at home.

And I'm old enough to get into Saturdays so I guess I can say that. I just wanna see Ojeda tear it up in JP's house.

Until then I will probably be listening to Shawn Ink.

weeeeeee

Originally posted by lowmazda

/me begs

And I'm old enough to get into Saturdays so I guess I can say that. I just wanna see Ojeda tear it up in JP's house.

weeeeeee

I am on the same page as you. sandman fears kids! I have the same plan, upstairs for Ink then later Ojeda downstairs....

ooooooohhhhhh all the cool big kids go on saturday!!! :jawdrop: WOW i wish i was a cool big kid!! LOL All us lil kiddies go on Fridays. haha I guess i am just a lil guy hehe Yeah don't go its just a bunch of us lil kiddies running around EVERYWHERE. JK JK don't get pissy, just fockin wit ya. Anyways finesse and I are goin to have a meet up for all the CP peeps At LEVEL 4 by the couches at 12:45. Well be there, see ya all there peaceee "kiddies":tongue: :laugh:

Ill be getting there at 1ish, Ill be going to level 4 for the first couple of hours. When your older and you see some kiddies doing running in place exercises on the dance floor, you'll know why the older people avoid the kids. The music will be sick, thats why I will be there....

Originally posted by lowmazda

/me begs

weeeeeee

yo yooooo whats the deal bro. i think im gonna head over to factory to hear ojeda as well ... let me know where you are gonna be so we can meet........