Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrate my b-day with me this Saturday!

It's my unofficial b-day jam this Saturday! Can David spin drunk? (The official party is at W8TH on Saturday, August 4 with Hiro.)

=================================================

>>AY POPPY! @ CHINA WHITE: Saturday, July 28 / doors open at 10 PM

143 Madison Avenue between 31st and 32nd Streets

21+ with ID / $10 at door, $5 on guestlist, $5 for ladies before midnight

- For guestlist, visit http://www.headrushmusic.com

Join HeadRush Music's Vorg, Macio, Jeff Gomez, and David Christopher as they kick off our new Wednesday night party with this special one-time Saturday extravaganza. Lunic, Wilson, and Ziggy from One Step Beyond records will also join in the fun. They'll be laying down the sensual, groovy house and progressive beats to soothe your soul and stimulate your bottom at the sexiest new lounge in New York. This long and lean East '30s nightspot packs a bit of Miami flavor: a brushed aluminum bar, blue backlighting and French posters open up the space. Check out the beautiful lounge that everyone's been talking about!

To get in for $5 or for more info, please visit http://www.headrushmusic.com

HEADRUSH MIX CDs are now on sale! Hear audio samples and pay online by credit card. CDs on sale for only $10 each. Show your support for our underground talent!

Hiro is a fairly common Japanese name. He's part of the Con-fu-sion crew that throws parties in NYC. He's probably one of the bigger local DJs in NYC, spinning all over the world from L.A. to Lebanon!

--DC