Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a little piece of paper can do so much!

omg! i am so happy today, idiotically happy. i cant do cartwheels, so i resort to smiling like a moron. i am teransferring from NYU, i will be spending the next 2 years in boston, and maybe a semester in australia...libby is a happy girl...i got the financial aid confirmation today, so =) and im going to see bon jovi later on tonite..i am working sunday, but who cares =)

Originally posted by wackydream

omg! i am so happy today, idiotically happy. i cant do cartwheels, so i resort to smiling like a moron. i am teransferring from NYU, i will be spending the next 2 years in boston, and maybe a semester in australia...libby is a happy girl...i got the financial aid confirmation today, so =) and im going to see bon jovi later on tonite..i am working sunday, but who cares =)

tremendous!

Awww congratz!!! Thats an awesome opportunity... i was thinking of studying abroad as well (England) but i am already heading into my junior year so i am not to sure if its gunna be possible :confused: hmm i just have a question... what was it that made u want to transfer from NYU... was it the opportunity to go to Boston and Australia or were u just not feelin NYU? Well good luck! PiEcE... :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

Awww congratz!!! Thats an awesome opportunity... i was thinking of studying abroad as well (England) but i am already heading into my junior year so i am not to sure if its gunna be possible :confused: hmm i just have a question... what was it that made u want to transfer from NYU... was it the opportunity to go to Boston and Australia or were u just not feelin NYU? Well good luck! PiEcE... :monkey:

i had to commute to school (takes me an hour and a half each way), which makes things absolutely shitty, and nyu does not believe in giving merit scholarships to students who arent dirt poor, as the case is with me, so that i would be able to get an apartment/live on campus. i also thought that they are mucho overrated, at least college of arts and sciences is, im not positive about stern (business school). it would cost me the same, or evenless to go to BU and live there.

and as far as the city...i need a break from it. ive been here too long, and as much as i enjoy some aspects of it, i.e. nightlife, it would be refreshing to spend some time somewhere. i can only enjoy sf/exit/neighborhood bars so many times, im bored with the same routine. and in any case, i will probably be back here in a few years, so if i get homesick, i will appreciate it that much more =)