Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New from Junior's camp....

now one can finally put the rumors to rest....

Here's the scoop:

Saturday, August 25, 2001

JVM presents

JUNIOR'S BIRTHDAY

and the sneak preview of

EARTH

Music by Junior Vasquez

Lighting by Michael David

Surprise performances/theatrics throughout the night and day (all new talent roster)

Introducing the 'Earth Angel' dancers

Door by Darrell & Fernando

EARTH PEOPLE membership information available at the party

(Advance tickets for the Birthday available at the EARTH BOX OFFICE - details TBA).

Following major renovations, the weekly party launches on Saturday, August 29, 2001, featuring:

The unveiling of the new JVS: PHASE ONE system in the main arena

EARTH: 56th Street between 11th-12th Avenues, NYC

exit is gonna be called earth? wtf kinda name is that?

"hey, u wanna go to earth tonite?"

"who's spinnin earth tonite?"

that's fuckin gay!!!

so how do we know this is true? there's been all kinds of rumors about where JV is actually going, so i dont think im gonna beleive this one till i see it actually happen.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

that's fuckin gay!!!

so how do we know this is true? there's been all kinds of rumors about where JV is actually going, so i dont think im gonna beleive this one till i see it actually happen.

well the name certainley resembles the person spining

lmfaoooo

believe my child... the news came from Jerome himself... in case you didn't know, Jerome is his manager....

Originally posted by xtcgspot

that's fuckin gay!!!

I'm not sure if Exit is gonna be re-named Earth, or if JR's party is gonna be called Earth, but either way, the name 'Earth' will be associated with JR's party...

well the name certainley resembles the person spining

and please chill with the gay bashing.... leave that shit in the river please...

Originally posted by TM

I'm not sure if Exit is gonna be re-named Earth, or if JR's party is gonna be called Earth, but either way, the name 'Earth' will be associated with JR's party...

and please chill with the gay bashing.... leave that shit in the river please...

first off i was not gay bashing and i have never bashed a persons sexuality on this board or anywhere else. i was simply stating my opinion

Earth will be the name of the space formerly known as Exit.

Junior's birthday will be the end of August and Earth will be launching off at the end of September/early October.

The name for Junior's party has not been named yet.

JUNIOR is exactly what EXIT needs....gay or not.....his music is off the wall....and by gettin rid of the name EXIT, maybe people will start to ENTER EARTH :laugh: finally NYC will finally be rid of EXIT...:blown: and i had heard rumors of junior goin to EXIT last month and i posted it on another message board...and was laughed at.....hmmmm....so if this is true.........who will b laughin now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ........long live JV and long live TWILO RIP4EVA

:( :( :( TWILO:( :( :( ......anybody that does not think of TWILO every friday was not at all into the NYC scene......with the closing of TWILO NYC lost the last club that actually had a crowd about the muZik....all i remember is DT spinnin there with carl cox we were there til early afternoon.....and i was completely sober.....hey all u exit heads should try that out once in a while....long live the unreplaceable TWILO.....JUNIOR will hopefully revive the vibe where ever he may go!..........TWILO RIP4EVA

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

:( :( :( TWILO:( :( :( ......anybody that does not think of TWILO every friday was not at all into the NYC scene......with the closing of TWILO NYC lost the last club that actually had a crowd about the muZik....all i remember is DT spinnin there with carl cox we were there til early afternoon.....and i was completely sober.....hey all u exit heads should try that out once in a while....long live the unreplaceable TWILO.....JUNIOR will hopefully revive the vibe where ever he may go!..........TWILO RIP4EVA

same here.. i was there from open til 2 in the afternoon sober as well.. what an amazing nite that was..

Originally posted by TM

now one can finally put the rumors to rest....

Here's the scoop:

Saturday, August 25, 2001

JVM presents

JUNIOR'S BIRTHDAY

and the sneak preview of

EARTH

Music by Junior Vasquez

Lighting by Michael David

Surprise performances/theatrics throughout the night and day (all new talent roster)

Introducing the 'Earth Angel' dancers

Door by Darrell & Fernando

EARTH PEOPLE membership information available at the party

(Advance tickets for the Birthday available at the EARTH BOX OFFICE - details TBA).

Following major renovations, the weekly party launches on Saturday, August 29, 2001, featuring:

The unveiling of the new JVS: PHASE ONE system in the main arena

EARTH: 56th Street between 11th-12th Avenues, NYC

Is it the same 'Fernando' that used to work the door at twilo???(':(')

First of, Mosoprano13 Was not Gay bashing anyone!

GOD, fucking Queens, get over yourself,

And From What Junior Said to me, Or what i remember Hearing is that The party will Be "EARTH" Not the Club.

No clue if Exit will have another name or if it will be

Earth @ Exit

Or EARTH @ W56th ST

Dont really know?

My opinion on this is kinda Half and Half, I Am very Happy For Junior, and that he was able to pull this off, But Last time i was At "Exit" i WAS TREATED VERY MEAN, And it scares me alittle to see the JR Crowd, mixed in with the NO CLASS< Pill Popping, Dick SWAYING Crowd at Exit, :) Sorry, But that aint My Cup Of Tea, U NO WHAT IM SAYIN? LOL.

And im also Very Happy That Darrell & Fernando Will be working the door, But How much WORKING Can be done with a space that can hold 6,000 Heads?

So it should be fun, What im hoping for is a VERY Cool MIX Of KIdz...........Well See

*me*:puke:

the crowd will be fine with Fernando & Daryl working the door...

it's about time some parties got back to being selective....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I COULD NOT AGREE WITH U MORE!...........