Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amsterdam Help!!!!!!

wasssup?? a few good clubs to go to are:

friday nite - the it, used to be great when i was there, dj jean is the resident on fri nite, called madhouse, one of the best lite shows around

sat nite - kremlin at marcanti plaza, was there this april and saw pvd spin, one of the hotttest clubs now

also chemistry at the escape, pretty good, one of the bigger clubs

also a new club was opening up called powerzone, but didn't get to go

also check out whose in town and playing at the melkweg and paradiso

trance buddha is pretty cool club

best coffeshop - de rokerij, there are 3 of them, all very cool, the one in leidseplein is the best one

don't buy weed from the bulldog, get it form de rokerij or greenhouse

don't buy e from dealers in the street selling, it is usually is fake shit. try to ask around people in coffeshops or in the clubs.

have fun it is a great city!!

...to Amsterdam, we went ot the Earth party at Melkweg.

Sander Kleinenberg with Lee Burridge and Nick Warren.

Great night. I highly recommend the Earth parties.

Kremlin would probably be the next best thing.

Check out www.xpander.nl for what's going on...the site is in English...

Have a great time! Don't forget to wake'n'bake!

-D

If you really want to do something amazing in Amsterdam, go to the Supper Club. Its a lounge/resturant club that will blow your mind. I believe the website is www.supperclub.nl. In a nutshell, you go there for a 5 course dinner. Everyone is seated at the same time, 9ish. However, you don't sit at tables, you sit on these giant matresses. the food is amazing and they have a dj in the middle. Afterward, there is a club downstairs. Its one of the coolest places I've ever been to, and I've been all over the world. However, you must make a reservation in advance, b/c it is very tough to get in.

As for other clubs, Melkweg is usually good on Fridays. I also went to Club IT on Friday, it was sick. The big parties on saturday are Chemistry at Club Escape and Kremlin. Most places will tell you its members only but you can usually pay the bouncer an extra 25-50 guilders (10 to 20 US) and get in. Also, hide all your hard drugs before you go into any club. Sometimes, they give you a thorough search. However, once your inside, e is very easy to find. Ask someone discretely who looks like they are rolling. Don't buy ANYTHING on the street!

Finally, coffee shops. My favorites are Greenhouse, Dampkring, Kandinsky and the Gray Area. Also, the Bush Doctor has this amazing Hash called Isolator. As for the weed, the Indicas give you the body buzz and the Sativas are the Super Hydros. My favorites are the sativas. Have fun!!