Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody go to WH new party last night?

I was there

I never knew how good the music at webster hall really is

OOMMGG I had a blast.

The crowd was a lot older, but the whole reason that they are bringing in the new 18+ promoters is to bring in a younger crowd. But no complaints on the club itself and the music, all the rooms were bumpin and the club was amazing. Defnitaly going again next week. Oh and I was suprised to see our very on Paul =) hehehe hope u had fun hun

ttyl

MuAhZ

I didn't know what to expect of this party but when I walked into the main room last night I was like oh my fu@#ing GOD! The space once you walk in is absolutely incredible. It reminded me of "Limelight" with a huge stage with steps to dance on [which I didnt leave for 2 hrs] to the left, SF with its strange but slammin dancers, Exit for its dancing space, and its sound and lighting had an identity of its own.

THE MUSIC WAS OFF THE HOOK! Ricky Corbo ripped it up with everything he had and I was lovin it. He played banging hard house all night, and cheese free. I really couldnt believe how well set up the place was. The soundsystem was real crisp and bassy, and very well balanced. My fav was def. the lighting. It was very different than any other club. Can't really explain it, but the flashes were synchronized somehow and it blew my mind.

The one thing about the place is its crowd. Don't get me wrong, it was very chill and no one was giving the typical "hard stare" or "stop lookin at my girl or I'm gunna bust your face in" type looks you get at every other club, which in my opinion is irreplacable, but otherwise was very diverse in age and nationality. However I did see plenty of slamming lookin girls and gqed out guys bouncin around, which may be a good thing for the future.

Can't believe I ran into sexybabyD in the middle of the dancefloor. What up hun? I wanted to stay and dance girl, but the stage was callin my name. Def next time!! About your list, I came way too late and lists were closed...sorry!

All and all, and great time. I would def. go back there next SAT!