Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't go to ohm!

Ohm sucks!! I went there about a month ago and there were about 10 people on the dance floor..(thats including my 4 friends)..It was friday night and we left at 1:30 to go somewhere else..Im glad we got in for free cuz the place isn't even worth $5. I dont even know why it's all hyped up..Maybe cuz the interior is nice but who cares? It was empty and the few people there were gross..

its the summer time and everybody is away, and nobody really goes to OHM on friday nites....that a saturday night spot, but not during the summer very much. i go to OHM all the time and i can honestly say that i have never had a bad time, but i definetly would not suggest it on a friday night or during any kind of holiday weekend. unfortunately NYC dies off during the summer cause people go to the hamptons and the jersey sure. but i would definetly suggest that u give OHM another chance during the fall cause the place is definetly worth going to!

Originally posted by ReginaP

Hmmm I went to Ohm once on a Sat...in the winter...and it wasn't too full...just my observation, but it wasn't very much fun. There are a lot of clubs & lounges near there though, so try something new next time :)

really thats weird....i always have fun there.....and that is true there are plently of clubs and lounges within 2 blocks of OHM.....so there is always somethin to do in the area!