Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone see bon jovi ??

i went both nights and i can honestly say that they were both amazing...sat night was incredible i loved it...had to be one of the best if not the best concerts i have ever gone 2...and to top things off i had really crappy floor seats and when i got there VH1 bought all of our seats and we got bumped up to like the almost front..all in all i had a wonderful time except the drive home sucked....

guys u need to hear him play ill be there for u in concert...and dead or alive ...hes just amazing...oh well thats just my mini review...hope anyone else that went had a good time..

:D

I went to see bon jovi friday nite ..oh my god i have to agreee he was amazing!!! it was one of the best concerts i ever went to. And you can tell he was amazed by whole thing and how excited every one was to see him !!!! but it definetly was a great show!!!

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! I was there friday night and had the best time. it was def the best show i have ever been to. my seats were nosebleed but i still had a great time. it was just amazing to hear so many people singing all of his songs. and when he brought his wife out to bed of roses - i wanted to cry. and i had heard that they were gonna have fireworks but i didnt think it would be anything like that. i wanted to get tickets to sat night too but i didnt manage that one. i cant wait to see it on tv tonight. :heart:

the traffic getting out of there was ridiculous though. it took me an hour and 45 mins to get from rutherford to mahwah.. i wanted to cry.:horns:

10 mins till showtime on vh1. iam so excited - im taping it. im such a dork! i just keep on thinking about how much fun i had at the concert. haha..

hey and how funny was that announcer guy(recording) over the loud speaker before you go into giants stadium.... welcome to giants stadium. tonight in concert BON JOVI ROCKS!! ah the little things that amuse me.

i went to the friday concert - AWESOME does not begin to cover it! i was soo upset that he added the saturday date, i wanted to see the last show...someone said he brought his wife out to "bed of roses" - on friday? i missed that! or are you confusing me...???

im still coming off the high of that whole experience..and i saw the vh1 show last nite - umm, it wasnt saturday's concert, or it was mixed between friday and saturday. on saturday i went to the wiz and bought the "one wild night" album, b/c i realized that i was still missing that one, so now my bon jovi collection is complete. i posted my review fri night after i came home somewhere here...guys, when is he touring again? and how does one go about getting front row (s) seats? thanx

Originally posted by sexxychicklett

i went both nights and i can honestly say that they were both amazing...sat night was incredible i loved it...had to be one of the best if not the best concerts i have ever gone 2...and to top things off i had really crappy floor seats and when i got there VH1 bought all of our seats and we got bumped up to like the almost front..all in all i had a wonderful time except the drive home sucked....

guys u need to hear him play ill be there for u in concert...and dead or alive ...hes just amazing...oh well thats just my mini review...hope anyone else that went had a good time..

:D

I went to see him last Tuesday in Camden, NJ. The concert was unbelievable thought the drive there and back sucked... I also had crappy floor seats, but it didnt matter cause when bonjovi came on everyone stood up anyway

did anyone ask for ur stupid comment big poop whatever ur name was....

ahhh i loved that concert...

sat night song list included....one wild night, living on a prayer, bed of roses, born to be my baby, lay ur hands on me, i got the girl, ill be there for u, dead or alive, blaze of glory, just older, he did shout and that tequilla song from pee wee herman, blood on blood, u give love a bad name, never say goodbye, ...umm thats all i remember right now hope that helps

:)