Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it just me, or has music been awesome lately??

tell you the truth moonshine, its very wack... like this sipping on some sizerp... there is no good gonds out... list some of the songs you been downloading... or anyone... list some.. i want to see whats soo good out... all i been donwloading is some corny ass songs... its been soo bad i been listening to some punk bands.... sum41... someone help me.....

Originally posted by atomicapples

tell you the truth moonshine, its very wack... like this sipping on some sizerp... there is no good gonds out... list some of the songs you been downloading... or anyone... list some.. i want to see whats soo good out... all i been donwloading is some corny ass songs... its been soo bad i been listening to some punk bands.... sum41... someone help me.....

prob. just downloading some bad shit...

plus, we might have completely different tastes, so my thoughts on music wouldn't matter to much to you anyway... either way... this is what im feelin right now...

vaiio - rapture

rob girellini - crouching tiger

rob girellini - where do i go (vocal mix)

faithless- we come one

rmb - horizon (straight mix)

suzanne palmer - hide u (john creamer & stephane k)

john creamer & stephane k - i love you

hopefully happy downloading... :) and if you hate it.. sorry love...

Originally posted by atomicapples

... its been soo bad i been listening to some punk bands.... sum41... someone help me.....

Dude, I also have been listening to some punk/rock bands within the last few weeks, more so now than ever before. I went to the blink 182 concert, and I'm all about the rock music again. But house is where my heart is... Went to factory on friday, and I've been getting tracks all weekend since. They might be old, but I've gotten these today...

Quo vadis - sonic boom (yomanda remix)

Pet Shop Boys - Break for Love (Peter Rauhofer Mix)

Deborah Cox - Absolutely Not (Hex Hector Vocal Club Mix)

I definatly will agree with atomicapples that the music has been blah as of late. Maybe I'm just not hearing it the hot shit.