Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My 21st birthday is on Tuesday...any suggestions?

Well, I finally turn 21..not a big deal maybe...considering I don't even drink anymore...but does anyone know of anything cool happening that night?I'm going to be with a friend of mine in the city and we're both broke but we both also want to have a good time clubbing or just hanging out somewhere with good music...any suggestions?

:smoke:

Tuesday, the 31st of July

United Underground Presents...

Momentum...

9-11 - STEVEN CARNIERO (United Underground)

11-1 - BILL PATRICK ('Til Noon, 112 Crew, Gatecrasher NY)

1-closing - JASON JOLLINS (United Underground, Touched by a DJ)

@ Open Air

121 St. Marks (between 1st and A)

21+

Free Admission

http://www.ezdreamer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1962

Originally posted by sassa

Well, I finally turn 21..not a big deal maybe...considering I don't even drink anymore...but does anyone know of anything cool happening that night?I'm going to be with a friend of mine in the city and we're both broke but we both also want to have a good time clubbing or just hanging out somewhere with good music...any suggestions?

:smoke:

happy b day to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks guys..and Happy Birthday to you too Ronalds!We rule!Maybe I'll check out this place if it's free....lol.I'm broke as hell!Ciao guys..only 15 minutes away till I turn 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:laugh::tongue:

Thanks sweeties..well I went to that place but it wasn't really all that great...:( Perhaps because I went early...but I went to this amazing bar in the Village called Kush and had some wine..damn 8 dollars a glass...but only had one and it was worth it...:) Can't believe I'm legal now! lol