Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need A Break

OMG I think im going to die

Thursday I went out to Twirl which wasnt a big deal but still I was out and dancing around

Friday I went to factory and jus danced like a NUT with my boyfriend and his friends till 6am

Then I went to Webster Hall on saturday till 3am

(only reason we left so early was cause no one ate before we went to the club but it was amazing)

WoW im really worn out tired

and to think

I did all this SOBER!!

WoO hOo hehehehehe

can anyone else keep up?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

OMG I think im going to die

Thursday I went out to Twirl which wasnt a big deal but still I was out and dancing around

Friday I went to factory and jus danced like a NUT with my boyfriend and his friends till 6am

Then I went to Webster Hall on saturday till 3am

(only reason we left so early was cause no one ate before we went to the club but it was amazing)

WoW im really worn out tired

and to think

I did all this SOBER!!

WoO hOo hehehehehe

can anyone else keep up?

Hmmm...Ya got a bit to catch up to the rest of us rockstahs....

PVD APril 11-10am

Next Day, Diggers/DT 11-9am (I left early)

Just an example....:)

Sounds like you had a good time. Sound like it won't be long until you are ready to roll with the big kiddies! My weekend:

Thursday- Went to a couple bars, hit a club until about 4am, finished the night up at about 7am at a house party.

Friday- Bar, club #1 11-3am, club #2 3-5am club #3 5-10am

Sat- Started out at a nice titty bar, then onto a couple clubs and called it an early night at about 4am.

Two of those nights I was sober due to this nice little sinus infection that I have going on right now that makes me sick if I drink anything. :rolleyes:

Ok, here's what I did two thursdays ago:

Thursday- worked from 4pm til 11pm- went to Opium Den til 1am- went to Centro Fly til about 4am.

Friday worked from 4pm til 1am- went to Lush and got pissed drunk. Got home around 6am. Passed out on the couch from 7am til 1pm.

Saturday (6 hours later) woke up face down on the couch. Showered and headed to Manhattan- saw the Hiro Yamagato show and walked around Manhattan for a few hours. Came home, showered again and went back out to Jilliards. I was there from set up (10pm til breakdown-7am). Went for some breakfast and fell asleep around 8:30 am.

Sunday woke up at 2pm and went to work.

I think I can keep up with you 'so called rockstahs'

Love SK13