Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE ELSE GO TO SLEEP AT 5am ON WEEKDAYS?

i am usually getting out of bed at that time. except for today. i am sitting in bed with my laptop across my legs, drinking a coke, doing a load of laundry. i have to be in NJ at a meeting at noon. so decided to "work from home this am" and head out between 9:30 and 10:00.......

i hate mondays... what happened to the weekend???:mad:

last wednesday i was up till 5am...had to wake up at 6 to go to work...so that means i got a total of 45 minutes of sleep!!!! but thatnks to plenty of ripped feul and coffee, thursday wasnt that bad at all. it was all worth it though!!!!! :D

damn hun..i only wishhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was at home chillin on aol at 5am during the week..but i work nights sunday nights to thursday nights at a warehouse and load and unload tractor trailers while the rest of america gets to sleep and yet..still gets their happy lil cardboard boxes of freight...damn..belive it or not at 4am at my job..im on lunch break haha..so shit..maybe i give a call huh since yer up hahaha...lata.

Naa your not the only crack head Daniela, so don't worry!!haha I can never get to bed until at least 4 on weekdays. Prolly because i get about 2 hours of sleep from thrusday till sunday. And that fucks my whole shit up :screwy::( I must do sumthin about this soon though, like see a doctor and get some good drugs. Cause weed doesn't work anymore. Before i lose my job for falling asleep at my desk. like i am about to do right this very second. goodnite :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

This is why u are up at 5:43am talkin to me on AIM as well hun =) hehehehe

FREAK

Aphelion seems normal when I see him.....Hmm....maybe he is a freak!

Course he always thinks i dont remember him, lol

LoL....:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Am I the only crack head that stays up till the wee hours of the morning on aol on the weekdays cause I can't sleep yet I have work in the morning?

Im known for staying up til 3 or 4 and waking at 6:30 for work! I do this everyday of the week......

By the time the weekend hit Im so fuckin beat that I sleep all day long, never seeing the sun! :blown:

why do I do it? Dont know, just do.........

At school..im usually up till the sunrise, then i pass out till 12 and then go to class. Over the summer however im up at 6am so im usually in bed by 1..I dont know how u people can do it...I feel like shit the next day when i stay out late..maybe b/c im stuck in boring meetings all day and am forced to keep my eyes open