Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Shelter (NYC) Shirts!??!?

Anyone know where I can get the Shelter shirts online? I'm looking for the old and new designs...The old one with the shelter logo on it and the new ones with the city view on the front and says Shelter NYC 6 Hubert Street and on the back has the lyrics to i believe Roland Clarks track....Any input is greatly appreciated....I was at Shelter on Saturday for Paradise Garage night but they did not have my size in the new Shelter Shirts and they werent selling the old shelter shirts....I live in D.C. and can't make it back up to NY for a while...Thanks...Frost

Originally posted by frost350

Anyone know where I can get the Shelter shirts online? I'm looking for the old and new designs...The old one with the shelter logo on it and the new ones with the city view on the front and says Shelter NYC 6 Hubert Street and on the back has the lyrics to i believe Roland Clarks track....Any input is greatly appreciated....I was at Shelter on Saturday for Paradise Garage night but they did not have my size in the new Shelter Shirts and they werent selling the old shelter shirts....I live in D.C. and can't make it back up to NY for a while...Thanks...Frost

you also might be able to pick up a shirt at liquid sky on st. marks place...