Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning Tempskid is bad for your health!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

This kid should be in a cage at a zoo. He is out of control, I can't handle this dude..He is bad for your health..If you see him don't say hi and by all means don't let him in your party...The man has no fucking concept of drinking in moderation...They should name a shot after him... Last I saw of him he was sleeping on a table at 7 in the morining on sat nite... He tried to take on 4 guys walking down the road..What is wrong with him.. He got evicted and the landlord stole his radio....No one does it like this kid....

Tempskid see you next week, same bat time same bat channel..

Originally posted by saleen351

Last I saw of him he was sleeping on a table at 7 in the morining on sat nite...

.....Yes, and Lesdig and I believe we heard a loud thud at approximately 10 in the morning......Tempkid, did you fall off the chair? And dont think we didnt take pictures of you!!!!!

:D

About the 4 thugs, they started with me first. I love it when thugs talk shit then back down like little queens when you show them that your the last person they want to fuck with. Then they had the nerve to try to patch things up and ask where the afterhours was.

this tempskid is fucked up. He drinks about 2 bottles of rumple minze and a bottle of southern comfort. Then he goes out and spends a $150 in the first half hour at the club. Then after that he gets into the good stuff. I don't know how he is alive. He has gotten thrown out of his shore house for calling women ho's and he fell off his second story deck. This guy can't be stopped. Although he would have gotten his ass beat by the 4 thugs at least he tries.

Guest saleen351

Me and carbone saw him with the 4 black guys, they really did back down...

Tempskid you get your radio back????

Yes Saleen the landlord brought it back saturday morning.

He said it was to loud.

Darb76 I thought you were the one who called that girl a Ho.

Cgm get rid of the pictures or I'll tell your stakler Don J--n how much you like him.

Originally posted by tempkid

He said it was to loud.

Cgm get rid of the pictures or I'll tell your stakler Don J--n how much you like him.

Don't worry tempkid - we all got pics of you:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurensomers

Don't worry tempkid - we all got pics of you:laugh:

please scan those pics and post them..It wass so funny seeing him sleep on the table...

Originally posted by tempkid

He said it was to loud.

Get rid of the pictures? Not on your life! I think I may have them blown up and put on billboards all over Seaside.

By the by, I will not be down this weekend :cry: so you will have to make sure my boy Don doesn't cheat on me, or find another girl to stalk......I'LL JUST DIE!!!!!!