Clubplanet Nightlife Community

edgarv/garfield...Stereo/ftlauderdale..

sgtfury

caught edgar V vs. Garfield at Stereo on saturday....i dont usually like the broward scene, but the place was going off....some girl charged the dj booth and totally stripped....it was hilarious seeing this girl shake her boobs in edgar's face...while garfield video taped it.....and edgar just kept trying to play....with a huge grin on his face...edgar is such a nice guy....he rocked it!!!!

sgt fury damn straight I filmed her...god knows where she came from but Edgar and myself didn't mind! also your right Edgar totally rocked the place It was an incredible set,,He loved the crowd there and will be back on Sat sept 29th then it looks like we will be spinning a monthly residency there together.

We may also be doing a set together at Space soon as part of the filming for 'clubland the movie'....and cheers for making the trip to our lil ole club up there in Broward

Also Shroomy you have been misinformed Friday night at Stereo is Hip hop...Saturdays are still my night with guests now once a month....Aug 25th DJ Sandy (trance set)

Respect

Garfield

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by digital7

I believe DJ Sandy was on the production side with Housetrap ...

No thats Sandy B

DJ SANDY is a breaks dj that used to play blue room in o-town....now he is head promoter and dj for firestone....he is the one and only rockstar dj haha.....

djsandy.com

Guest saleen351

Hey garfielduk

I didn't know you post on the message board. Your a complete ass you fucking Brit! Go back to england with your buddy John owens or what ever his fucking name... Any Dj that tells me they only play UK stuff is a complete asshole!!!! This is america not the UK, your music is weak! Real Weak.... Voodo sucks ass! You and your jerk off buddy, played all old shit early on, so I'm waiting for some hot shit... So I ask you to play some American tracks and you said flat out NO! First off you played derb then kosheen catch, then I asked for GTI, you were like no fucking way.... That blew my mind. You play derb and kosheen 2 tracks that are wayyyyyyyyyy old then you refuse to play GTI, a track with in that club would of blown up... The crowd would of loved it.... Then you tell me the kosheen track is new!!! WTF planet are you on... I had that track well over a year now... Everyone did... PS they play it on the radio 20 times a day...... At least yous could of dropped a different version of derb, but nope, same shit...

Granted I would never never never never never never go to river walk for beats, but that night was suppose to be different but it was the same crap....... I actually wasted 4 bucks on that event...

ONE DAY RIVER WALK WILL ENTER 2002, HOPEFULLY COME SEPT THEY WILL..... TALKED TO A GUY LAST NIGHT, THAT LOVED MY IDEAS... TRYING TO FINAGLE SOME SORT OF DEAL... UNTILL THEN MY COMPUTER IS THE HOTTEST DJ IN LAUDERDALE......

I know djs arent human juke boxes but come on I could rattle off 50 tracks and you would not play even one, but of course you played catch... Maybee next time you'll play PPK reserection twice for me..:blown:

Hey saleen what the fuck are you on about nobody asked me for American music tonight and i told noone that Kosheen was new.

The Voodoo friday is advertised as House and trance old and new.

so please dont post bullshit in here trying to sound all fuckin underground..its fort fuckin lauderdale for god sake

Next time come up to me and tell me i'm an asshole to my face and that i should fuck of back to the UK, instead of hiding in here...i beg you.

and you comment that in america dj's should only play american music...yeah real fucking clever, you think about that next time your jerking off over Sasha,Oakenfold,Paul van dyk,tiesto,steve lawler etc etc

If you had ACTUALLY come to talk with me i would have tried to play something for you,but dont try that now.

And as far as you wasting $4 I appologise and hope you don't have to count out to many Mcnuggets to make it back.

people like you have no idea what this scene is all about....

DIVERSITY...you make out your so with it and your missing the point altogether.....Idiot

Saleen :blown::hat:

Originally posted by garfielduk

Hey saleen what the fuck are you on about nobody asked me for American music tonight and i told noone that Kosheen was new.

so please dont post bullshit in here trying to sound all fuckin underground..its fort fuckin lauderdale for god sake

Next time come up to me and tell me i'm an asshole to my face and that i should fuck of back to the UK, instead of hiding in here...i beg you.

and you comment that in america dj's should only play american music...yeah real fucking clever, you think about that next time your jerking off over Sasha,Oakenfold,Paul van dyk,tiesto,steve lawler etc etc

If you had ACTUALLY come to talk with me i would have tried to play something for you,but dont try that now.

And as far as you wasting $4 I appologise and hope you don't have to count out to many Mcnuggets to make it back.

DIVERSITY...you make out your so with it and your missing the point altogether.....Idiot [/quote

lol...

Thats Saleen, still practicing for that diplomatic position.

Guest saleen351

DIVERSITY...you make out your so with it and your missing the point altogether.....Idiot

First off this occured the night gatecrasher was here at sutra.... YOU TOLD ME FLAT OUT YOU ONLY PLAY UK TRACKS. ANY DJ THAT WOULD SAY SUCH A FUCKING THING IN AMERICA SHOULD BE SHOT! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO RUDE AND SNOBBISH THAT I WAS CLOSE TO GRABBING THE MIC AND TELLING EVERYONE....

I CLEARLY ASKED YOU TO PLAY GTI..... YA KNOW JPS CD i know your not a juke box, but you guys have no idea how to work a crowd..... you guys fucking played derb.... and didn't even mix it.... your cd dj's...... i know its luaderdale and i understand that, but GTI is a lauderdale track........ you wonder why you only play in lauderdale and not nyc or the hamptons or the jersey shore, its simple your a terrible dj..... i asked for all old tracks, nothing new or unreleased because it was lauderdale..... but i didn't ask for tracks from 2 years ago!!!!! I don't pay cover charges to wasted my money... When a dj is terrilbe I tell them... Even my friends that night that have no idea the difference between derb and JPS cd were like this shit sucks.....

as from you pming me and saying you'll snap my neck, not smart bro,,,, see here in america I'm italian and your not, and thats means I run the show... I'll be happy to come up to you and call you an asshole to your face.... I really can't belive you don't remember me, I'm 6'1 220 dark hair slicked back... I tower over you!!!!!!

your in the entertainment biz, you think big time djs post on message boards? do you think Danny T gets upset with someone calling him an asshole? I trash my jersey jocks when they suck... and i praise them when they don't..... can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.... its sucks for you that message boards have given the little no body clubber some power and a voice.....

Attention pod: next time I go out to the river walk can you please come with me, I want a picture of me telling this cd dj hes an asshole to his face...

Saleen,

Once again I have seen you rag on a Dj just because he or she doesn't play what you want. And from what I have seen you post over the past few months, you don't appear to be a trance fan in anyway, so why would you expect to hear the shit you like in Voodoo on a Friday? Just stay home and save yourself the BS. You and your hand would have a better time at home watching a live video of Boy George. Garfield is an excellent DJ. He plays a little too mainstream at times, but hey, that's how you keep the crowd in Fort Liqurdale. Id' tell you to go see him at Mercury on a Saturday where he really goes off, but your not interested in a good party anymore, your just looking for those venues where you can start bashing the place the moment you walk through the door. Since your still new in town, you might want to try the Collesium.... it's right up your alley. And as for Garfield only playing in Luaderdale, don't kid yourself. He's been around. I believe next weekend he's spinning in Vegas at the Venetian along side Tall Paul. Get your shit straight before you decide to speak your mind. And I don't think you have the balls to say anything to Garfield's face. But if you do, I want Pod to post all the pictures of you getting your ass kicked and tossed out of the club.

Dave

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm 6'1 220 dark hair slicked back... I tower over you!!!!!!

Ohhh.. Im impressed you stupid fucking wop. Wanna see if you tower over me? You give your nationality a bad name. Even my Italian wife says I can now beat your ass, and she never lets me fight anymore :)

BTW you have 25lbs on me, wanna see if you can last 3 minutes with me? Im willing to put my money where my mouth is. Ill even give you odds. And yes Im serious. Just leave the money in your pocket, Ill get it when your unconscious.

When Im done, Im gonna give Garfield your skull to use as an ashtray.

fucking wanna be tough guys........ trust me you aren't one. I know Im no bad ass, but I guarentee you Im good enough for such as obvious pussy like you.

Chaos you have restored my faith in clubbers you totally hit the nail on the head when you described me as a bit mainstream at times, but that it's fort lauderdale...damn straight i'm cheezy in broward...THAT dear saleem IS called working a crowd,it is having the balls to play anything you can to give the crowd a good night and if i have to play that fucking annoying derb track (which granted i am sick to death of) I will do it...If i get 80% of a room to throw there arms up and jump around like maniacs with huge smiles on there faces to me its worth it to piss off the 20% off people that dont like a tune, because i know as i rotate the floor i'll find something they like...a quote i once heard springs to mind

"you can please some of the people all of the time

and all of the people some of the time BUT

you can never please all of the people all of the time,

This unfortunatlly is the curse of the DJ.

Oh and Saleem 6ft 2 and you tower over me well i'm 6ft one so what do you class as a tower a bungalow

But you do have an inch on me so please dont hurt me to bad.

and now i remember you from that night at Sutra..you didnt ask me anything YOU told me what i should be doing that is why i wasnt exactly receptive Oh and the big kicker dude that Gatecrasher at Sutra..I wasnt spinning that night i was just hanging out so why ask me for anything Hey here an idea try the guy with the headphones on next time.

and Shroomy thanks for the offer of the ashtray i was laughing my ass off.

finally Saleem this whole bashing thing is pointless i just do my thing some hate it some dont...There are enough people in suits trying to destroy our culture, lets not help them along eh?

"Why can't we all just get along"

I have seen many dj's in my lifetime..........

Dj's I love for their talent, mixes, scratching, and all around personailty and performance would have to be,,,,,,,,,,

My amazing fucking dj list,.......

DJ WOOl : for all around champion production and scratching champion, mark my words he is blowing up.........

Dj Craze:.......for scratching.....

Dj Garfield: for overall performance, mixing, and playing music I love in a genre that I do not love, by the way this is really tough to do.

Stanton Warriors for thier breaks and synth work.

Doctors Cat: for thier electro.

Def dj Sandy:

And of course D Xtreme one of the most underrated dj's out there.

I would love to have Garfield play up here in NY......and throw down some disco shit.......

Oh yes thank you ils and thank you marine parade..........

Hey Salleem

Don't know where you are or what your connections are, but I think that you have way too much time on your hands and not enough knowledge, this DJ and everything that is connected with him is so evolved musically that you couldn't even begin to understand, try being in Ibiza and england in the late eighties early nineties and tell me you know about music. you are an arrogant son of a bitch and need to step back and learn about history before you open your trap.

Stop wasting my time,

you moaned that you went to a Gatecrasher party and they would not play American music....Where the fuck do you think Gatecrasher is you twat.

Oh yes England, That may be why you didn't get anywhere with your stupid request....Oh and for future referance dance DJ's don't take requests stick to trying to sound clever at weddings and bar mizpahs