Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ojeda tore it up again !

Originally posted by rally2000

another sick night at CPI ... thanx for making this summer insane - nuff said! :D

Granted Ojeda is a slammin DJ and always kicks a good time but.....

You really need to pull his cock out of your ass...

You say you are not a promoter, but every week you post the same shit on multiple boards......pull it out son, pull it out....

Originally posted by igloo

Granted Ojeda is a slammin DJ and always kicks a good time but.....

You really need to pull his cock out of your ass...

You say you are not a promoter, but every week you post the same shit on multiple boards......pull it out son, pull it out....

I'm really not a promoter ... just a huge fan of the guy because he's down to earth - not some pompous ass DJ - like so many others .... and he's so skilled at what he does.

sorry to bore you ... the cock in the ass thing was funny on the other board ... so back off now igloo - ok

or I'll ram my thick cock in your ear and skull-fuck you to death ... :mad: ooops did I just write that ...

and CPI is cool summer hang out - nuff said

Originally posted by sharon2001

I am a big Ojeda fan! I love hearing him spin at Ohm. My girlfriends and I will be in the Hampton's this weekend. Anyone know how we can get on a list for CPI Saturday? I want to check it out. Please let me know. Thanks!

Sharon

:roll::grin3:

I was there this past weekend!! fun fun!!

I wouldn't even worry about a guestlist or anything...

wasn't CRAZY crowded... just right

:)

I agree with Rally. Iv'e met the man several times and the only attitude I could compare his to is DT. He's super chill, has mad skillz and blows away so many other big name DJ's that hold down NYC it's sad. Plus the fact there there are so many other big names with egos the size of the clubs they spin at that it's unfortunate. I won't say names to avoid drama but the man is right. Iv'e followed him since Heffron's, Traxx, Luxe, Limelight etc....he deserves a big break. Just my 2 cents.;)

Peeps still use this line???

Pull it out son, pull it out......

lol ... peeps still use this line ???? ouch you really got me there penguin

I'll pull it out in a little while - feels good right now .... hmmmm

later lilgooboy

as for Ojeda ... I agree - he's got that attitude like DT ... just alove for the music ... need more DJs like him

Originally posted by cesarleo

I agree with Rally. Iv'e met the man several times and the only attitude I could compare his to is DT. He's super chill, has mad skillz and blows away so many other big name DJ's that hold down NYC it's sad. Plus the fact there there are so many other big names with egos the size of the clubs they spin at that it's unfortunate. I won't say names to avoid drama but the man is right. Iv'e followed him since Heffron's, Traxx, Luxe, Limelight etc....he deserves a big break. Just my 2 cents.;)

Agreed!!!

However, Rally's obsession with him is scary....

pull it out son, pull it out......

Agreed!!!

However, Rally's obsession with him is scary....

pull it out son, pull it out......

LMAO! obsession is a bit strong crackhead ... easy there ... you may need to shove it in instead of me pulling it out ... lol

the guy's a GOOD guy ... that's all - we need more of his type and less of the negative pricks in this scene ...

:drunk:

Originally posted by rally2000

LMAO! obsession is a bit strong crackhead ... easy there ... you may need to shove it in instead of me pulling it out ... lol

the guy's a GOOD guy ... that's all - we need more of his type and less of the negative pricks in this scene ...

:drunk:

All in good fun Rally.....all in good fun

Some of my best clubbin' has been at CPI