Lotus - Thursday

Opinion on Lotus  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion on Lotus

• Great crowd, great music
    • great crowd, bad music
    • bad crowd, great music
    • bad crowd, bad music

This thursday, Lotus, will host its first party thrown by XYZ productions. Music will be played - by mike sip. house,techno vocal music (i.e. without you- rich luzzi). party from 8:30 - 3. No Cover for first three weeks.

That place is way overhyped. It's much easier to get into than people say. The only reason Patrick Ewing got turned away is probably because of racial discrimnation. I've gotten in there without guestlist or knowing anyone every time. Nothing special. Lots of cheese and everything that comes along with that.

I don't really like it there. I've spent time there and I've played there and the pretentious, uneducated musical crowd drives me nuts.

For me, if you have to prove to me that you're cool because you can flash your cash and show off the latest Versace line, then chances are that you're cool by default and not cause you are...

Plus, all they want to hear are the latest P. Diddy tracks and old Black Box...

Get over it.

:yuck:

goes to show that when you are that exclusive and rude at the door, a few months months after a club opens, when the A-listers have gone elsewhere, who's going to patronize you? the people who you were dicks to? certianly not. You will however get a lot of overpretentious- to late cheeseballs who think they are ultracool -- a real fun bunch.