Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok so I just Freebased in the bathroom and I have a question?

OK so you people really need to chill, I know this clubnyc.com, but dam there are people that do drugs and then there are crackheads. I really dont wanna hear about your deranged crackhead stories about inhaling some fuckin alminum foil because you don't have shit else to do at work.

Originally posted by sextacy6

OK so you people really need to chill, I know this clubnyc.com, but dam there are people that do drugs and then there are crackheads. I really dont wanna hear about your deranged crackhead stories about inhaling some fuckin alminum foil because you don't have shit else to do at work.

Wait a sec...what was that? I'm sorry, I missed it - I was in a purple haze in the john...

Originally posted by sextacy6

Always nice to see people with a sence of humor.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Well i reckon we get a dustbin lid (they are metal in Europe) pile it up set a fire underneath and site round it with glass pipes.

That's what I'm talking about.

Also do we have to pack our own needles? And I ain't talking record needles, or do they have places you can get them there...because hell I love ya man, but I ain't sharin no needle with you :laugh:

I say we get a good quality grinder and grind up some tabs of e, cook up some k in the coffee maker, grind up some coke, and then mix it all together into one giant sniffer :roll:

Actually I'm kinda annoyed today...we have clients in today so I can't do rails in my office, I have to keep going to the bathroom, and I cant use the microwave to cook my Ketamine :(

- Pete

:cool:

Originally posted by schwingep

Actually I'm kinda annoyed today...we have clients in today so I can't do rails in my office, I have to keep going to the bathroom, and I cant use the microwave to cook my Ketamine :(

- Pete

man, I fucking *hate* when that happens! My neighbors are starting to wonder why I'm getting up to go to the john every half hour...

Originally posted by schwingep

That's what I'm talking about.

Also do we have to pack our own needles? And I ain't talking record needles, or do they have places you can get them there...because hell I love ya man, but I ain't sharin no needle with you :laugh:

I say we get a good quality grinder and grind up some tabs of e, cook up some k in the coffee maker, grind up some coke, and then mix it all together into one giant sniffer :roll:

- Pete

i have a good grinder for getting a refined powder. i also have a mortar and pestle

you shouldn't cook kettamina in the microwave; it'll splash and you'll yield less