Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Pills

fuck you people and your pills. why not stick with whats always known to get you high, thats cheap, and that you know what is in it...chronic. weed doesnt have rat poison in it, it can overly fuck you up, you cant overdose on it, its fun, its easily available, it doesnt put holes in your brain, its all natural, BLUNTS are the shit, and its just overall better than any other drug for the money. also, you dont feel liek shit the next day. all you people talk about your xctasy shit, with its stupid names, and code names and shit, but what is so special about a pill that makes you feel good. coke does the same thing, but would you all start using that? i say stick to weed, its hella better than gay ass pills.[

Had a couple of bad pills?

Weed is the shit, but don't forget that some shady dealers will lace their shit with all types of chemicals. Personally, I don't do X either, but I ain't attacking anyone that does.

You registered on this board just to tell me that?

I'm not sure what pot did for you but it sure comments meaningfull. And gay ass pill. Where you smoking your shit? Backwoods of redneck county. Get out a little .

Keep goin' bro'... your brain's getting slower everyday.

Originally posted by rparadox

How can a pill be gay, anyway? Are they very happy?

I don't know if the pills themself are happy, but they sure do have that effect on the people who ingest them!

BTW, Trevor- why on earth do you care so much that other people like to roll? Are you a weed dealer and concerned about losing customers or something?

And no coke doesn't do quite the same thing as Ecstasy. It doesn't sound like you've ever had a good roll, if you've ever tried it at all- in which case you're talking out of your ass.

i find it funny how i am considered "backwoods" and a redneck because i smoke weed, or refer to something stupid as gay. perhaps i am called this because all you pill poppers are so cool and hip, and that me calling pills "gay ass" isnt politically correct, in johnnyb's book. maybe hes just gay and trying to stand up for all his fellow fudgepackers. and yes, i signed up on this message board to say what i said about weed. why do you all post your repetative and stupid shit about your drugs? forums are meant for opinions, and thats what i gave.

Yes, the term "gay ass" is highly redneck. Unless maybe you're 16, which wouldn't surprise me.

Again- you obviously haven't tried the stuff, or else had a lame roll, or you wouldn't even pose the question.

PS- when you start off saying "Fuck you people," you're not stating an opinion.

And if you want to insult someone you should come up with something a little more creative than calling them a "fudgepacker." That's just insulting yourself by showing off your barely existant IQ!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by trevorwaq

nice one. although i cant really value a woman's reply.

Why the hell cant you value a womans reply?? Is this the 1800s, where all women do is cook and clean and have babies. Let me ask you this does your family have a bango party on the front porch after dinner every night? If yes then that would explain your simple thinking.

Obviously that weed has fried your braincells burnout. In no way is an E high comparable to a weed high. Get a clue. Obviously you have never tried E.

Everyone is going to have thier own opinion once again. And mine is in favor of those gay pills.

who says smoking weed doesn't make you stupid?? I'll have to make sure i'm not smoking the same shit you are. Don't any of these guys have anything intelligent to say???

I'm surrounded by stupid people, only they don't know they're stupid!!!!! It's like that Bruce Willis movie!!

Dude, I hate to point this out, but Dead people was what the kid in the bruce willis movie saw.

Stupid people was from Scary Movie

and to the pothead who started this thread, you are not considered backwoods or a RedNeck because you smoke weed, but because of the level of intellegence in which you speak.